Admit your Privilege

Apr 2014
Maryland
I proved I’m right. If he were white, he would not of beat McCain that had ten times the experience Obama had. He was Privileged to be a minority Black and used it wisely to get elected

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I guess you don’t realize how racist your statement is. You have reduced Obama to the color of his skin. You were saying that if he were a white man he never would have won. You are denying his likability, his brilliance and his platform. You insult all the people who voted for him because of those qualities. Did trump win because he was white? No he won because he was a bigot and promised to keep that going

Nov 2008
Washington state
Jesse Jackson was a candidate for president. Why didn't he win if black privilege is a thing?
Obama was a good speaker, like a car salesman. He would tell you that you can keep your Doctor and you believe it, even though you can’t

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
West Coast 4 Life
Obama was a good speaker, like a car salesman. He would tell you that you can keep your Doctor and you believe it, even though you can’t

I thought you said he wouldn't because he was black. Wait. Do you think all car salesmen are black?

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
West Coast 4 Life
Since he was a community organizer, he is trained to make people believe what he says. Trayvon looked like my son ect

You're waffling now. Did he win because he was black or did he win because he's a good speaker?

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
I proved I’m right. If he were white, he would not of beat McCain that had ten times the experience Obama had. He was Privileged to be a minority Black and used it wisely to get elected

Bull-fucking-shit you did.
what if he had a dingbat like AOC from westchester?
You see, the point is that poor McCain actually DID have a dingbat that drug him down.
What's is with you people and your "what if's?"