Admit your Privilege

Chief

Former Staff
Nov 2009
SoCal
Mr. chief,

Because he is a whack job grafter.
Without getting into all that... he's still black, so black privilege means that he must win elections. Something is not working correctly in Aboutenough's logic.

Obama wins... because he's black. But Jesse loses, even though he's black.

Logic fail.

Jan 2014
California
Without getting into all that... he's still black, so black privilege means that he must win elections. Something is not working correctly in Aboutenough's logic.

Obama wins... because he's black. But Jesse loses, even though he's black.

Logic fail.
Mr. Chief,

He beat Clinton, partially, because he was black. McCain, on the other hand, was just a horrible candidate.

Nov 2008
Washington state
Bull-fucking-shit you did.

You see, the point is that poor McCain actually DID have a dingbat that drug him down.
What's is with you people and your "what if's?"
McCain needed Palin to get the Conservative base behind him. McCain was a Rhino that voted with Democrats on occasion. That’s why he lost, I liked Palin but not McCain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
McCain needed Palin to get the Conservative base behind him. McCain was a Rhino that voted with Democrats on occasion. That’s why he lost, I liked Palin but not McCain

Obviously having the "conservative base behind him" was not enough. He got his ass beat by Obama. Now THAT is a fact and NOT a "what if." Palin was, and is, a fucking moron so of course you liked her.

Nov 2008
Washington state
Obviously having the "conservative base behind him" was not enough. He got his ass beat by Obama. Now THAT is a fact and NOT a "what if." Palin was, and is, a fucking moron so of course you liked her.
Matter of opinion, at least Obama gave us Trump to fix all the damage. Still trying to see the Doctor I originally had been promised I could keep

Nov 2016
USA
Despite what some want you to believe, many of us are born with privilege the rest of the world is born without. If you are born white and/or male, then you are born a leg up against everyone else and an establishment that will favor you over equally qualified people. You live on stolen Indian land, and emit massive amounts of CO2 that are going to make the lives of billions in the future and in developing countries a living hell. You are taking jobs and getting seats in colleges that could have gone to minorities and women if they had the same chance as you. Your ancestors enslaved African Americans for centuries and forced them into second-class status in the Jim Crow era, and there is still major discrimination now. Gays, Trans and lesbians had to hide their identities and live an empty lie for centuries or else face death, and even today face intense bullying and discrimination for being who they are. Today, many of you exploit the labor of hard-working "illegal" immigrants and still give them second class status while threatening to kick them out. This is the new Jim Crow. For a start, I'd like you to at least admit your privilege, and then we can have a real conversation about race and sex.
Question: If this is true, then why did Elizabeth Warren pass herself off as Indian?

Gays, trans, etc 'hide' (which most of them don't anymore) because it's an unhealthy lifestyle just like people who use drugs.

Illegals exploit me. Period.

Apr 2015
Mid ATL
Question: If this is true, then why did Elizabeth Warren pass herself off as Indian?

Gays, trans, etc 'hide' (which most of them don't anymore) because it's an unhealthy lifestyle just like people who use drugs.

Illegals exploit me. Period.
Don't worry about IF it's true.
It's not.
It's pure nonsense, globalist radical Marxism put into its most infantile simple form.
Not worth the minimal effort showing how easily history disproves it.