After Attending a Trump Rally, I Realized Democrats Are Not Ready For 2020

Nov 2010
San Diego...ish
I’ve been a Democrat for 20 years, but my experience made me realize just how out of touch my party is with the country at large

This is probably happening more often than many people realize or want to admit.

CtC

Mar 2019
California
I’ve been a Democrat for 20 years, but my experience made me realize just how out of touch my party is with the country at large

This is probably happening more often than many people realize or want to admit.
Because they keep pandering to left wing crackpots? That is my theory. "Racism" is a dead issue. So is phony "Global Warming". Really. How many people really BELIEVE the Earth is dying?Now I could SEE folks being afraid of a Nuke war in 1962. That almost happened. So what do the Dems have to run on?

Jul 2019
Heartland
Because they keep pandering to left wing crackpots? That is my theory. "Racism" is a dead issue. So is phony "Global Warming". Really. How many people really BELIEVE the Earth is dying?Now I could SEE folks being afraid of a Nuke war in 1962. That almost happened. So what do the Dems have to run on?
Why should that disgusting creature trump be elected again?

Nov 2008
Washington state
Why should that disgusting creature trump be elected again?
Maybe he shouldn’t, but Democrats are putting up “Crackpot” candidates that have no chance of winning. Hillary at least gave Trump some competition

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sep 2019
dfw, texas
Maybe he shouldn’t, but Democrats are putting up “Crackpot” candidates that have no chance of winning. Hillary at least gave Trump some competition

as crackpot as trump?
windmills cause cancer, climate change is a chinese hoax, we need to kill the wives and kids of terrorists, mexico sends us illegals, and almost all of them are rapists and killers, and SOME, he assumes are good people. he says he could shoot someone on 5th avenue, and his voters would not care (that may be right), he took a sharpie to a weather map to try and prove he did not lie about alabama being in a hurricane's path, he wonders why so many immigrants here are from shithole countries, not from Norway, he pronounces the countries of Nepal and Bhutan as Nipple and Button and he claimed during a july 4th speech, that the founding fathers defeated the Brits by manning the air, controlling the airports and ramming their ramparts.

trump nuclear uncle.png

Feb 2020
The Frozen North
You didn’t read the article now did you?
The article is garbage projection. The right has painted the left as loons for decades, starting with Gingrich, Nordquist, Limbaugh, expanded by pundits, who have painted the left as commie enemies to be crushed.

This is noise, and this opinion piece is trash.

Trump and everything about him is a cult. If the majority of Americans are in this cult, then we need to nuke the site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

Feb 2020
The Frozen North

More noise. Nothing crackpot about them. Why is it the right can run on literally ending abortion, cutting taxes for the rich to zero, retaining endless war and occupation, locking kids up for pot, and they're not called crackpots?

I am so sick and tired of the double standard it makes me ill.