After Attending a Trump Rally, I Realized Democrats Are Not Ready For 2020

Jan 2019
southeast
That's a right winger's opinion. I don't care about his opinion. I could find plenty of people who think her plans are viable and you wouldn't care about their opinions.
Interesting your article cites WallStreet and they don't agree either. LOL

Sep 2012
California
After Attending a Trump Rally, I Realized Democrats Are Not Ready For 2020
I’ve been a Democrat for 20 years, but my experience made me realize just how out of touch my party is with the country at large

This is probably happening more often than many people realize or want to admit.
We need to stock up on more rabies vaccines.

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
I don't have a subscription to the WSJ so i have no idea what that person says about her tax plans.
And in my article this guy disagrees with the guy with the WSJ. I told you i can find people who do think her plans are viable. Do you want me to find more?

Others said the plan's goals were within the range of the possible. "I think they're achievable and, for those who are critical, please show me yours," Don Berwick, the former administrator for the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services under President Obama, told the Times.

Feb 2020
The Frozen North
Yep and when you no longer have a job, let's see what you will whine about next. LOl
What are you talking about? My point stands. The rich have endlessly waged a war to keep every red cent their workers create for them - and cut wages, benefits, etc, endlessly.

They have waged a very successful war on everyone else.

And remaining ignorant of it because someone likes Trump is an unacceptable, untenable, irreverent position.

• Haha
Reactions: jenniel and Babba
Feb 2020
The Frozen North
Most economists disagree with her plan btw.

And?

Economists are frauds. How can one be a capitalist economist and have never really studied Marxism, the only real and comprehensive criticism of capitalism ever devised?

Economics is a science. You don't get to avoid Marxism in this science because of political indoctrination, which we have in this country from Kindrgarten on up.

• Haha
Reactions: jenniel
Apr 2014
Maryland
Because they keep pandering to left wing crackpots? That is my theory. "Racism" is a dead issue. So is phony "Global Warming". Really. How many people really BELIEVE the Earth is dying?Now I could SEE folks being afraid of a Nuke war in 1962. That almost happened. So what do the Dems have to run on?
Trump base remind me of a strategy from my book. I tell teachers not to futurize with young children because they can’t see ahead. Telling a fourth grader s/he won’t get into a good college with those bad grades, doesn’t mean much because s/he’s worrying about middle school. Telling a trumper that the climate change is going to badly affect our lives doesn’t mean anything to them because they can only think in the present