Again, Biden Lies about What Trump Said about Charlottesville

Nov 2018
Maryland
Biden has repeated this lie and some on this board believe the lie that has been debunked.

Watch the video and see what Trump ACTUALLY SAID.

Trump actually stated, "I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally."

WATCH:

Ryan Saavedra

@RealSaavedra

Replying to @RealSaavedra @joelpollak

Here is the video of Trump saying it: "I'm not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally"

Joe Biden denies that this happened
https://www.dailywire.com/news/50417/watch-biden-doubles-down-lie-after-being-ryan-saavedra

Jul 2014
midwest
What concerns me is they keep repeating this lie. They use their lie to make us believe Trump is racist and supports white supremacists.
They'll always repeat that lie.

They find something to take out of context and they run with it.

It's one of their main talking points.

Took about a year to get MOST of them to quit saying that Hillary got 3 million more popular votes.

And, some of em STILL say it!

Jan 2018
Plamer Earth
Biden is pathetic. He started off his campaign with this lie. And he is continuing to tell this lie. Any one who watches the Trump speech regarding this knows full well that it is a lie. So do any posters here still actually believe that Trump's words meant that he believed that people on both sides (meaning ANTIFA and the KKK) were "very fine people"? Of course not. Yet here we have senile Joe getting all angry and repeating a lie that we all know is a lie.

Jan 2018
Plamer Earth
He was recently filmed bullying a young woman in a crowd. Actually grabbed her by the arm as she was trying to leave. Some people are saying "Well at least he is better then Trump". That may be so, but senile Joe is working pretty hard to change those people's minds.

Apr 2014
Maryland
Biden has repeated this lie and some on this board believe the lie that has been debunked.

Watch the video and see what Trump ACTUALLY SAID.

Trump actually stated, "I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally."

WATCH:

Here is the video of Trump saying it: "I'm not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally"​
Joe Biden denies that this happened​
https://www.dailywire.com/news/50417/watch-biden-doubles-down-lie-after-being-ryan-saavedra
This is his revisionist speech trying to undo the original. This one is scripted and read