Again, Biden Lies about What Trump Said about Charlottesville

Oct 2011
Washington State
Your media has you completely propagandized. Little hope for Trump haters, who keep repeating the same lie over and over again. Do you honestly think you are going to turn us into TDS types? Not going to happen.

View attachment 26668
51% of the country thinks Trump is racist, so you lose. Anyone named spyydrr can't be trusted let alone a Trump supporter. Racism is the lowest form of ignorance, but you probably didn't know that.

Davocrat

Former Staff
Apr 2007
Deep State
Could you rewrite that sentence in plain English? For the English speakers among us.
Hilarious video...quaint. First of all, how do we know anyone in the adolescent slap fight is RHH and if he is there, why is this better than what he complains about Antifa?

I think MLK spoke about how "we must defend our turf!"

Jul 2011
“Stay Down”
Hilarious video...quaint. First of all, how do we know anyone in the adolescent slap fight is RHH and if he is there, why is this better than what he complains about Antifa?

I think MLK spoke about how "we must defend our turf!"

lets be honest, your silver spoon ass would be running for the train. Stop phising for my personal information. if you want to come see me, just come up to the big city.

#silverspoonpunkrocker

Nov 2018
Maryland
51% of the country thinks Trump is racist, so you lose. Anyone named spyydrr can't be trusted let alone a Trump supporter. Racism is the lowest form of ignorance, but you probably didn't know that.
It's not a contest. I didn't lose and your fake polls don't tell us anything. The same polls that said Hillary would win in a landslide, and yet you still fall for their crap. And, don't worry about my name. Look in a mirror. There is much to be concerned with there.