Again, Biden Lies about What Trump Said about Charlottesville

Oct 2011
Washington State
It's not a contest. I didn't lose and your fake polls don't tell us anything. The same polls that said Hillary would win in a landslide, and yet you still fall for their crap. And, don't worry about my name. Look in a mirror. There is much to be concerned with there.
Any poll that doesn't favor Donny Dumbfuck is fake. Got it! How many polls have gotten the Presidential Election wrong? One. Besides that Hillary only lost by about 80,000 votes in three states. Those are facts.

I'm glad to hear you won't be posting, commenting, or favoring any polls this election. It's pretty obvious that this spider has no venom. Carry on.

Nov 2018
Maryland
Any poll that doesn't favor Donny Dumbfuck is fake. Got it! How many polls have gotten the Presidential Election wrong? One. Besides that Hillary only lost by about 80,000 votes in three states. Those are facts.

I'm glad to hear you won't be posting, commenting, or favoring any polls this election. It's pretty obvious that this spider has no venom. Carry on.
What happened to her predictable LANDSLIDE? Didn't happen. And, while you keep track of all of those polls you like, pay attention to the only poll that matters come election day 2020. Watch again, as Trump wins. Will you learn anything from another defeat. Probably not. The left keeps repeating the same lies and distortions and use the same rhetoric on those that don't agree with them. It's in their blood, which is why they lost in 2016.

And, there is nothing wrong with posting poll numbers. Leftists have got to find something to cheer about --- even, if it's not good news for most of America. I know how much the left wants a recession, wants people to suffer, and wants our nation to go into chaos. The left thrives on bad news. It's how they get control over others, so they can rule over them. It's happened in many nations before. It could happen here if the American people let them.

Oct 2011
Washington State
What happened to her predictable LANDSLIDE? Didn't happen. And, while you keep track of all of those polls you like, pay attention to the only poll that matters come election day 2020. Watch again, as Trump wins. Will you learn anything from another defeat. Probably not. The left keeps repeating the same lies and distortions and use the same rhetoric on those that don't agree with them. It's in their blood, which is why they lost in 2016.

And, there is nothing wrong with posting poll numbers. Leftists have got to find something to cheer about --- even, if it's not good news for most of America. I know how much the left wants a recession, wants people to suffer, and wants our nation to go into chaos. The left thrives on bad news. It's how they get control over others, so they can rule over them. It's happened in many nations before. It could happen here if the American people let them.
Nice rant. I didn't predict a landslide so your beef isn't with me. Trump is chaos.

Many of those who know finance think Trump's tariffs will send us to a recession. I'm not hoping for one, never have, never will. Trump is raising the debt and can't even balance the budget. That used to be important to right wing wacko's but I guess not any longer.

You make a lot of assumptions in this rant. We know what that makes you.

Nov 2018
Maryland
Nice rant. I didn't predict a landslide so your beef isn't with me. Trump is chaos.

Many of those who know finance think Trump's tariffs will send us to a recession. I'm not hoping for one, never have, never will. Trump is raising the debt and can't even balance the budget. That used to be important to right wing wacko's but I guess not any longer.

You make a lot of assumptions in this rant. We know what that makes you.
You didn't predict it, but the polls you followed did, didn't they?

The debt is going up because of Congress, who will not cut spending, will not address the debt and the deficit. Neither side wants to make the hard choices.

As far as assumptions, everybody makes assumptions. Some come true. Some don't. This is an opinion board.

And, while you may not be hoping for a recession, many leftists are hoping. Maher is one of them. He wants a recession, because he is hoping to see Trump lose. You want Trump to lose in 2020, don't you? So, maybe you really do want a recession, which may be the only way a Democrats will win in 2020. A great economy at election time, likely means Trump wins again.

Oct 2011
Washington State
You didn't predict it, but the polls you followed did, didn't they?
I think all the polls had it wrong. Other than that I don't know what your point is.

The debt is going up because of Congress, who will not cut spending, will not address the debt and the deficit. Neither side wants to make the hard choices.
That's what happens when you give huge tax breaks to the wealthiest Americans and billion dollar corporations. Those weren't hard choices and did nothing for the middle class.

Trump had it all his first two years and didn't do shit. He did try to take down Obamacare, (which he said would fail on it's own) even threw a party in the Rose Garden. (what an idiot, Obama would never do anything like that)

As far as assumptions, everybody makes assumptions. Some come true. Some don't. This is an opinion board.
If you say so.

And, while you may not be hoping for a recession, many leftists are hoping. Maher is one of them. He wants a recession, because he is hoping to see Trump lose. You want Trump to lose in 2020, don't you? So, maybe you really do want a recession, which may be the only way a Democrats will win in 2020. A great economy at election time, likely means Trump wins again.
I don't think we need a recession to beat Trump. People want sanity, not insanity. Don't forget who won back congress in 2018. Good luck.