Ahmadinejad's comments

R

Ronin Tetsuro

Among the anecdotes in “Wiser in Battle: A Soldier’s Story†is an arresting portrait of Bush after four contractors were killed in Fallujah in 2004, triggering a fierce U.S. response that was reportedly egged on by the president.

During a videoconference with his national security team and generals, Sanchez writes, Bush launched into what he described as a “confused†pep talk:

“Kick ass!†he quotes the president as saying. “If somebody tries to stop the march to democracy, we will seek them out and kill them! We must be tougher than hell! This Vietnam stuff, this is not even close. It is a mind-set. We can’t send that message. It’s an excuse to prepare us for withdrawal.â€

“There is a series of moments and this is one of them. Our will is being tested, but we are resolute. We have a better way. Stay strong! Stay the course! Kill them! Be confident! Prevail! We are going to wipe them out! We are not blinking!â€
McClellan Recounts Administration's Missed Chances After '04 Election

:sarcasm:He sounds like a reasonable person who should have nukes.:sarcasm:

D

deepthought

The more he talks, the higher our gas prices will rise.
Further it kills the argument that they are not a threat to United States. With statements made by the Iranian president being more provocative and increasing with edge of threat it brings the US closer to conflict with Iran. Again I understand many do not wish a conflict with Iran but there maybe no other option if Iran refuses to come to the peace table. You cannot negotiate with people who refuse to even consider compromise.

J

joetalmadge

I listen to him as much as I listen to Pat Robertson. I predict he'll be gone from power by 2010. Replaced, of course, by a kinder, gentler, figure head (faux) leader.:)

D

deepthought

I listen to him as much as I listen to Pat Robertson. I predict he'll be gone from power by 2010. Replaced, of course, by a kinder, gentler, figure head (faux) leader.:)
Uh your not dealing with the average everyday people. These folks we are talking about will not be satisfied till they get exactly what they want. They have proven in the past that they are not beneath kidnapping, torture, murder, and mass murder. Seriously dont underestimate the resolve of a fanatic.

R

Ronin Tetsuro

Uh your not dealing with the average everyday people. These folks we are talking about will not be satisfied till they get exactly what they want. They have proven in the past that they are not beneath kidnapping, torture, murder, and mass murder. Seriously dont underestimate the resolve of a fanatic.
Not sure if you're talking about Iranians or Americans here. :confused:

R

Ronin Tetsuro

This is logically flawed. Ahmadinejad wants to wipe Israel off the map would would do the same to us if he could. Bush does not want to wipe Iran off the map; he wants to keep nuclear weapons out of the hands of terror-sponsoring governments.
He wanted a short, limited campaign in Afghanistan, too. See what that got us?

R

Ronster

They said the same thing about Hitler....

lol.... Here we go....