Alabama state Senate passes near total abortion ban in direct challenge to Roe v. Wade

Mar 2019
Down a back road turn south on a gravel drive
Scenario: Crack whore finds out she's pregnant 2 months into the pregnancy, has no idea who the father is and has smoked hundreds of rocks since conception.

How you going to keep her from just continuing the way she has been for the next 7 months?
That's not a good reason for you to kill a baby. Cause the mother did crack. I know the left justifies killing thousands of black babies by this thinking

Mar 2019
Down a back road turn south on a gravel drive
But you think women should be punished by having to give birth, right? You believe that God intends for women to suffer.

And this law in Alabama punishes a 12 year old raped by her uncle who gets pregnant. You good that?
Killing a baby doesn't make the past rape go away.

2 wrongs don't make a right.

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
And, yet, if a woman who is pregnant and is punched in the stomach, and she loses the child, the person who punched her is likely to be charged with murder. Murder of a zygote? No. Murder of a child.
I am vehemently opposed to those laws that have been passed that call that a murder that's equal to a person who is born.

Nov 2018
Bel Air, MD
You are right, there are many forms of birth control....but accidents happen, carelessness happens and that is the reality. Shit we deny smokers healthcare? Should we deny obese people healthcare?
I guess you missed my point about believing that a zygote is a baby. Tell me about the joy of zygote brings to you. Why not remove it immediately so you can have joy with that. What you were doing is personifying it. It is not a living child and I know that might be very difficult for you to understand but that’s the reality scientifically. They would not call it a zygote if it was a baby. They would not call it an embryo if it was a baby. They would not call it a fetus if it was a baby. They call it a baby when it is born.
I am sure if they were 60 million more children and half of them needed government assistance because their mothers couldn’t afford them you would probably be the first one complaining.. You are right we will not know of all the great people that have been aborted. We also will not know about the awful people who have been aborted. Every time I see people throwing away acorns I cry because they are destroying a forest
Your argument about a zygote is off the rail. You know as well as I, that if the child is not aborted, after it's born, most people with a heart will love the child.

Science is clear: Life begins at fertilization | Human Life ...
Science is clear: Life begins at fertilization | Human Life | Abortion
Science teaches without reservation that life begins at fertilization (conception). It is a scientific fact that an organism exists after fertilization that did not exist before. This new organism has its own DNA distinct from the mother and father, meaning that it is a unique person.

Blueneck

Former Staff
Jun 2007
Ohio
That's not a good reason for you to kill a baby. Cause the mother did crack. I know the left justifies killing thousands of black babies by this thinking
Scenario: Woman gets pregnant, doesn't want the baby, has to have it anyway and 6 months down the road attempts suicide, ends up on life support. The fetus isn't viable yet. Do you keep her alive on machines till the baby can be delivered by cesarean against the wishes of the family members? Who pays the bill?

May 2007
your place
There will always be blue states where abortion is legal. Houston Texas isn't very far from the Deep South. I imagine Texas doctors will make a killing (no pun intended).

When did Texas become a “blue state”? Texas has been battling to shut down clinics where abortions are provided for years.