Alabama state Senate passes near total abortion ban in direct challenge to Roe v. Wade

HCProf

Council Hall
Sep 2014
USA
And @spyydrr says the left can't see past their noses. He's the one who hasn't thought it through.
All I can see...Republicans screech about Sharia Law all the time...even bring up oppression of women as their debate point. The bill is heading right toward Sharia Law. What is going to be next? Losing the right to vote? Losing the right to drive? :eek: History has shown us that human rights are chipped away a little at a time.

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
Sorry I'm working. And my alerts are blowing up.

As a result of sin coming into the world through Adam and Eve. I don't wish labor pains on women, but that's how it is.

Genesis
16 To the woman he said,
“I will make your pains in childbearing very severe;
with painful labor you will give birth to children.
I knew it. Once again, you are trying to force other people to adhere to your religion by forcing women to carry their pregnancies full term whether they want to or not. Mind your own damn business.

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
All I can see...Republicans screech about Sharia Law all the time...even bring up oppression of women as their debate point. The bill is heading right toward Sharia Law. What is going to be next? Losing the right to vote? Losing the right to drive? :eek: History has shown us that human rights are chipped away a little at a time.

HCProf

Council Hall
Sep 2014
USA
I had the same thought last night. I saw a clip on CNN on how births have declined in the US...going back 32 years, we have hit a all time low. The Hand Maiden Tale started the series with near zero births in the first episode....and now we have bills like this popping up all over the Country. Seriously, what is next?

Mar 2019
In Sunday School with Hognoxious
Lol at the Left saying it's Shariah Law that they can't kill their own baby in Alabama.