Alabama state Senate passes near total abortion ban in direct challenge to Roe v. Wade

HCProf

Council Hall
Sep 2014
USA
Women aren't getting oppressed by outlawing abortions. And the rest of that stuff isn't happening.
Being forced into a situation that you don't want is oppression, whether it is your reproductive rights or your Dad choosing who you marry and when. Same difference. Like I have said prior, it may not be happening now but human rights are chipped away a little at a time. Ask the Holocaust survivor's what that feels like. This issue to women is the same as the 2A to gun supporters. Regulation will chip away your rights.

HCProf

Council Hall
Sep 2014
USA
They are the minority.
No they aren't happy about this. They most likely depend on a man for their survival and go along with every stupid thing they say or do. I know couples where the wife must vote the same way the man does....it keeps harmony in a situation where they are stuck.

Reactions: Babba
Sep 2013
On a hill
At least the women wouldn't be killing their own babies. To me that's a win.

Also, if people can't kill their babies, it will make the men and women think twice about having promiscuous sex.
Oh ignorant one...

An unborn fetus is not a baby.

I lived before Roe v Wade. Teenagers were having sex, getting pregnant, and having abortions, regardless of the heavy risks, and social costs.

Reactions: Blueneck
Mar 2019
In Sunday School with Hognoxious
Ask the Holocaust survivor's what that feels like.
It's interesting you brought up the Holocaust. The Jews weren't considered human beings either. Just like all the unborn babies today. Yet Nazi Germany had "rights" to murder the Jews

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
No they aren't happy about this. They most likely depend on a man for their survival and go along with every stupid thing they say or do. I know couples where the wife must vote the same way the man does....it keeps harmony in a situation where they are stuck.
My sister was canvassing for the Democratic party one year and when she asked some women if they were a Democrat or a Republican some of the women would ask their husbands what they were. That's really sad.

Reactions: Ian Jeffrey

HCProf

Council Hall
Sep 2014
USA
It's interesting you brought up the Holocaust. The Jews weren't considered human beings either. Just like all the unborn babies today. Yet Nazi Germany had "rights" to murder the Jews
Pretty soon, the US will have the right to kill women....men can pretty much rape them now and not serve any time.

Reactions: Ian Jeffrey
Sep 2013
On a hill
Most of those babies will be cared for by the mothers or the parents families.

And it's the parent's responsibility to feed, clothe and raise the baby. Not the govt's job like the Left believes.
So then Alabama employers will be paying a living wage, providing health insurance, and generous paid leave to take care of a sick child?

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
Telling me that a zygote is more important than i am is insulting. And that's what you're saying. You are a knuckle dragging sexist.