Alabama state Senate passes near total abortion ban in direct challenge to Roe v. Wade

Jul 2013
On a happy trail
@ripskater Where did you go? Why don't you answer my questions? Could it be because you take the Bible literally and think childbirth is punishment for women and you think women should just take their punishment and be forced to give birth? I think that is just what you believe.
Menstrual periods were created so every month women would know the Wrath of God for being born a female. Females are never considered innocent in the Bible even as babies. We are all direct eaters of the forbidden fruit and to be punished accordingly.

Reactions: OldGaffer and Babba

HCProf

Council Hall
Sep 2014
USA
That must be why so many men beat their pregnant wives.
He thinks that all men are these wonderful, pillars of society. It is difficult to find a good man these days. I watch my single friends who are in the dating game and shake my head. They date men who I would have not allowed to clean my shoes and these men are considered "good catches" because they have good jobs. The worst men I see are the ones who my students date, the younger guys. They are basically looking for a "nurse with a purse" so they don't have to worry about working. They don't even have the decency to treat them with respect. Verbal abuse is just as bad as physical abuse.

Sep 2013
On a hill
Calm down. You are losing it right now. I love my wife. And so do most men in this country.
Yeah - that's why they support a man like trump who uses demeaning language when talking about women, and sexually assault them.

Matthew 15:18 But the things that come out of a person's mouth come from the heart, and these defile them.

Reactions: Blueneck
Mar 2019
In Sunday School with Hognoxious
Yeah - that's why they support a man like trump who uses demeaning language when talking about women, and sexually assault them.
I voted for Trump and I love my wife.
And my wife voted for Trump too.