Alabama state Senate passes near total abortion ban in direct challenge to Roe v. Wade

Ian Jeffrey

Council Hall
Mar 2013
Vulcan, down the street from Darth Vader
Your religious worldview does not control law in the United States. The Constitution does, and it prohibits religious law.

You want to prohibit sharia from being enforceable. I agree. And that goes for any other religious law, including my own. The U.S. government must remain aloof from religion and cannot use religion as a basis for law.

Dec 2006
In the Witness Protection Program
Most of those babies will be cared for by the mothers or the parents families.

And it's the parent's responsibility to feed, clothe and raise the baby. Not the govt's job like the Left believes.
Explain how an eleven year old rape victim can feed, clothe and house the child she is forced to give birth to? You aren’t pro-life. You’re anti-woman

Mar 2019
In Sunday School with Hognoxious
Explain how an eleven year old rape victim can feed, clothe and house the child she is forced to give birth to? You aren’t pro-life. You’re anti-woman
She can give up her baby for adoption if she wants to.

And if a baby is a girl and you kill it, just cause you don't want it to live, that's anti woman.

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
She can give up her baby for adoption if she wants to.

And if a baby is a girl and you kill it, just cause you don't want it to live, that's anti woman.
Everything is so simple and pleasant in your world. I'm happy for you. But life ain't like that for a lot of people. In your mind that baby would end up in a pretty little family in the suburbs with a nice yard and a white picket fence and live happily ever after. You're very naive and you really need to get out in the world more. It's more likely that child would be passed from foster home to foster home and some foster parents are horrible people. And if the child is black it's even less likely it would ever be adopted.

No one wants to kill a baby girl or boy.