Alabama state Senate passes near total abortion ban in direct challenge to Roe v. Wade

Mar 2019
Down a back road turn south on a gravel drive
It's more likely that child would be passed from foster home to foster home and some foster parents are horrible people. And if the child is black it's even less likely it would ever be adopted.

No one wants to kill a baby girl or boy.
Evidently you are supportive of killing the baby. And yes, black babies deserve to not be killed.

Black lives are in more in danger in the womb of their mother.

Mar 2019
An 11 year old is not a woman.
I agree.

But if she's gone through puberty and all that, I've heard little girls are hitting puberty before 10 now. Especially the girls that don't have father's in the home. So I guess in a physical sense, she is a woman and can make a baby.

Dec 2006
In the Witness Protection Program
I agree.

But if she's gone through puberty and all that, I've heard little girls are hitting puberty before 10 now. Especially the girls that don't have father's in the home. So I guess in a physical sense, she is a woman and can make a baby.
She didn’t “make a baby.” She was raped. A grown man ripped her clothes from her, held her down, maybe beat her her into acquiesce, shoved his dick into her virgin vagina against her will and repeatedly thrust himself into her until he climaxed. But, you go ahead and think it’s just peachy for her trauma to continue by carrying her rapist’s baby to term and endangering her life in the process.

Mar 2019
She didn’t “make a baby.” She was raped. A grown man ripped her clothes from her, held her down, maybe beat her her into acquiesce, shoved his dick into her virgin vagina against her will and repeatedly thrust himself into her until he climaxed. But, you go ahead and think it’s just peachy for her trauma to continue by carrying her rapist’s baby to term and endangering her life in the process.
I would feel really bad for the 11 year old girl you're describing. And anger to the man that did that. He deserves the death penalty.Thankfully this scenario is rare.

But more common than your scenario is that there are many more 11 year old girls today that are promiscuous that are having sex with 12-15 year old boys.

Dec 2006
In the Witness Protection Program
I would feel really bad for the 11 year old girl you're describing. And anger to the man that did that. He deserves the death penalty.Thankfully this scenario is rare.

But more common than your scenario is that there are many more 11 year old girls today that are promiscuous that are having sex with 12-15 year old boys.
The girl I’m describing is real. But it’s nice to know you aren’t really pro-life.