Alabama state Senate passes near total abortion ban in direct challenge to Roe v. Wade

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
I agree.

But if she's gone through puberty and all that, I've heard little girls are hitting puberty before 10 now. Especially the girls that don't have father's in the home. So I guess in a physical sense, she is a woman and can make a baby.
But her body isn't ready to have a baby even if she's able to get pregnant. You possess the empathy of a block of wood. It could very well kill her and even if it doesn't, psychologically she will be scarred. You and the rest of the Troglodytes are monsters. Cruel monsters.

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
I would feel really bad for the 11 year old girl you're describing. And anger to the man that did that. He deserves the death penalty.Thankfully this scenario is rare.

But more common than your scenario is that there are many more 11 year old girls today that are promiscuous that are having sex with 12-15 year old boys.
You say you would feel really bad but you still think she should be forced to give birth. That's just sick. And that scenario isn't as rare as you think.

I think you're full of shit about 11 year olds having sex more often. Prove it.

Sep 2013
On a hill
Everything is so simple and pleasant in your world. I'm happy for you. But life ain't like that for a lot of people. In your mind that baby would end up in a pretty little family in the suburbs with a nice yard and a white picket fence and live happily ever after. You're very naive and you really need to get out in the world more. It's more likely that child would be passed from foster home to foster home and some foster parents are horrible people. And if the child is black it's even less likely it would ever be adopted.

No one wants to kill a baby girl or boy.
It is the mind numbing advantage of black and white thinking.

Mar 2019
In Sunday School with Hognoxious
You say you would feel really bad but you still think she should be forced to give birth. That's just sick. And that scenario isn't as rare as you think.

I think you're full of shit about 11 year olds having sex more often. Prove it.
Go read up about the inner city schools. Promiscuity is rampant even among the young. So are abortions

Ian Jeffrey

Council Hall
Mar 2013
Vulcan, down the street from Darth Vader
Prove it. You're the one who insists it's true. Prove it.
It does not matter whether it is true or not. Either way, he has already proved he does not care about a fetus once it is born. All he cares about is forcing people to live by his religious beliefs, whether they hold by them or not.

Reactions: labrea and Babba