Alabama Student Group Invites White Nationalist To Give Speech On Diversity

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
Exciting times at the University of Alabama...

A University of Alabama student group has invited prominent white nationalist Jared Taylor to campus to speak on diversity.
“They’ve asked me to talk about whether diversity is a strength,” Taylor, publisher of long-running white nationalist publication American Renaissance, told TPM in a Friday morning phone call. “I think you can imagine the position I will take on that question.”
Taylor has publicly promoted his views on the genetic inferiority of black and Hispanic people for some three decades. Recent headlines under his byline on the American Renaissance site include “How To Achieve Racial Separation” and “Send Them Home,” a reference to undocumented immigrants.
https://talkingpointsmemo.com/muckr...invites-white-nationalist-jared-taylor-speech

This is what the current administration has brought us to, active white nationalist groups recruiting on our college campuses.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
1st Amendment be damed.

Let's just dismantle all of the Bill of Rights.

:sarcasm2:

You extremist are all the same.

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
And this guy is not an extremist in your book, is he? Just another "good old boy"
Extremists don't see other extremists as being extremists. They hilariously think that it is them who are the "normal thinking" people, even as they live out on the fringe of normal society.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
And this guy is not an extremist in your book, is he? Just another "good old boy"
Actually, I have no clue who this guy is and I could care less.

What IS extremist is the Left's war on the 1st Amendment to the US Constitution.

A war that you completely support, as evidenced by your comments.

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
Extremists don't see other extremists as being extremists. They hilariously think that it is them who are the "normal thinking" people, even as they live out on the fringe of normal society.
If we had a vote for most extreme member, John T would win in a landslide, and he has no clue.....

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
Actually, I have no clue who this guy is and I could care less.

What IS extremist is the Left's war on the 1st Amendment to the US Constitution.

A war that you completely support, as evidenced by your comments.
Yeah, I have an aversion to Nazis, white supremacists and KKK members, so sue me.