Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Oct 2013
USA
She is exhausting. Sorry. Some of this is not even worth getting into a childlike spitting match over. She is not THAT young. Argh.

We'll see. Maybe when she is in her position a little longer she will learn to pick her fights a little better. No one has to have a counter for every single person who is rude. She will burn out fast if she thinks she can supply a comeback for every member of the opposition. Make words matter.

May 2012
By the wall
I hope she doesn't, she is the gift that keeps on giving.

They have Trump and we have her.

Speak loud and proud!

lol

Oct 2013
USA
I hope she doesn't, she is the gift that keeps on giving.

They have Trump and we have her.

Speak loud and proud!

lol
Thus far it has been one of those "Just stop already" constant headlines while trying to keep track of her comebacks. Ah the crosses we bear. Haha

Oct 2013
USA
Which party will she help more in the future?

"Abolish ICE"?

Among other crazy things she has said...
That part doesn't bother me as they all stand for something. I'm only talking about the non-stop need to fight with anyone who is rude. In politics, rude remarks from the opposition are to be expected but some are more important than others.

May 2016
Florida
She is exhausting. Sorry. Some of this is not even worth getting into a childlike spitting match over. She is not THAT young. Argh.

We'll see. Maybe when she is in her position a little longer she will learn to pick her fights a little better. No one has to have a counter for every single person who is rude. She will burn out fast if she thinks she can supply a comeback for every member of the opposition. Make words matter.
Oh, I don't know, I love what she replied to Huckabee today when he criticized her.

Feb 2011
Ever changing
I think Ocasio-Cortez should run as Mizzzcheel Odumber's V.P. Ocasio-Cortez is more photogenic and is able to have full body shots. Michell only has elegant arms and a lot of junk in the trunk. Ocasio-Cortez would be like Michell's Joe Biden. Say dumb shit and go into hiding.