All I want for Xmas or New Year! Is a confirm public KILL! aka: 5-O' the Lead Pumper!

Feb 2013
<«-------†------»> Floating Between Dimensions.
No criminal record for suspect in officer-involved shooting -

Sheriff Phil Plummer (aka: 5-O' the Lead Pumpers! NOT TO BE CONFUSED With Joe the PLUMBER) identified the man shot by the deputy as 21-year-old James A. Wright.
The deputy who shot Wright has been identified as Joshua Haas, 10-year veteran of the Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office.
Wright lived at the apartment on Idle Hour Circle where investigators removed items this morning.
Plummer said Wright was shot in the stomach/pelvis region. He explained that if the shot had struck Wright higher in the torso area he would not likely have survived.
- See more at: No criminal record for suspect in officer-involved shooting | www.whio.com
Is it just me? Or are pigs killing more of the public these days, with free rights to kill anyone they feel. With no real 3rd party views and get NO prison time, they so richly deserve.
Glad we have the 2nd anal amed-crap spew, so we can protect ourselves from them killer pigs in uniforms of dishonorable kill public people at free will.
As robbers are not an issue it seems. As I read, no dead by them each week like these murdering pig'ers!.

Last edited:
Feb 2013
Pig rule #1:
Kill everything first, we will make up the story that clears you. Fire away pig buddies! Mount your wall trophies today.
Make your wall the full 7 COLORS in one year, and win a bounce!

Officer wounded, suspect killed in Plaza Vieja shooting

LOUNGE OWNER DETAILS DEADLY OFFICER-INVOLVED SHOOTING CAUGHT ON VIDEO
http://abc13.com/news/lounge-owner-details-officer-involved-shooting-caught-on-video/452067/

Man dead in Bedford police-involved shooting ID'ed
http://www.wkyc.com/story/news/loca...12/26/bedford-police-shooting-death/20907073/

Officer-involved shooting occurs in Lakeland
The incident occurred early Saturday morning
http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/region-polk/officer-involved-shooting-occurs-in-lakeland

Last edited:
Aug 2012
Here
Thank you for once again confirming where many Liberals fall on the matter of crime and justice. So in your warped Lefty world bad guys (thugs) are mere victims and cops "pigs" are evil racist killers!

Got it...

Is it just me? Or are pigs killing more of the public these days, with free rights to kill anyone they feel. With no real 3rd party views and get NO prison time, they so richly deserve.
Glad we have the 2nd anal amed-crap spew, so we can protect ourselves from them killer pigs in uniforms of dishonorable kill public people at free will.
As robbers are not an issue it seems. As I read, no dead by them each week like these murdering pig'ers!.

Feb 2013
USA Today says the 18 year old did have a criminal record.

Armed robbery, armed criminal action, unlawful use of a weapon.

IOW a thug.
As the killer pig just updated the wrap sheet to meet their needs. PLEASE!

Feb 2013
Thank you for once again confirming where many Liberals fall on the matter of crime and justice. So in your warped Lefty world bad guys (thugs) are mere victims and cops "pigs" are evil racist killers!

Got it...
where many Liberals fall
Why do you called these folks out as Liberals? As the rational folks know, as I'm not a 100%er here a Liberals, maybe 45%, what the facts are here.
As they and a majority want this done in their name, killing any, who resist.
So they need not use their 2nd anal right, to do these others jobs. Doing the pig'ers jobs of killing for no real reason, and are paid to do so, for so little in reward.
SWEET money SPENT I say!

Last edited:

Rasselas

Former Staff
Feb 2010
USA

Got it...
I would distance myself and everyone else I know from Use Caution's remarks here, and I half think he must be saying these things in sarcasm or irony. I can't believe I'm hearing a slur for police in a thread here.

Rasselas

Former Staff
Feb 2010
USA
If this (from the OP) is accurate, seems like they did everything they could:
“The individual was given ample opportunity to drop the weapon,” Plummer said. “There was at least a 4-minute dialog between the officers and the suspect to drop the weapon. They tried an alternative, less lethal bean bag round to get him to drop the weapon. The guy escalated the situation where we had to use lethal force.”

- See more at: No criminal record for suspect in officer-involved shooting | www.whio.com
It's not like they didn't try to talk him down. Police responding to a call where weapons have already been fired and they can see a weapon in someone's hands...that's a whole different sort of story than others we've seen recently. And these cops didn't even kill him. Lucky guy.

Mar 2010
Texas

Got it...
What do you expect from morons who hate police?