All I want for Xmas or New Year! Is a confirm public KILL! aka: 5-O' the Lead Pumper!

Feb 2013
<«-------†------»> Floating Between Dimensions.
[video=youtube;P8qTRbrC6ws]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8qTRbrC6ws[/video]

RIGHT! THEY ARE GREAT COPS OUT THERE KILLING us a well.!

Feb 2013
Because you take cynicism to the nth degree that by the end of your OP, we know more about you - more of you is injected into the story than anything. You come off as very crass, by definition, to the letter.
Now I'm being clear that I'm not personally attacking you. You're more than welcome to be who you are and I'm not bitching or moaning about that. No offense intended. But you asked.

Protip: It's very difficult having a conversation with someone like that.
Please, they were so weak...

Feb 2013
[video=youtube;bc9PWY6k51Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bc9PWY6k51Y[/video]

A look into the sickening world of law enforcement. Proof That Cops want to KILL! As everything else trains them to KILL!

As far as I know, there is NO BAG LIMIT on how many kills you can do a day as a Pig'er COP, week or month.
btw...
As we paint the other gang members doing crimes, the same as the prep gang member.
But some how we don't apply the same standard, to the pig cops who protect Bad pig Cops of their klans, as doing bad cop crimes
in 90% of arrests or tickets..

Last edited:

Crusher

Former Staff
Aug 2011
Heaven Above
A few anecdotal videos mean nothing. I could put up plenty of videos that show police doing amazing work saving lives, protecting people, and doing good.

Again, you have proven nothing except for your irrational hate.... which we knew about before you posted.

Feb 2013
A few anecdotal videos mean nothing. I could put up plenty of videos that show police doing amazing work saving lives, protecting people, and doing good.

Again, you have proven nothing except for your irrational hate.... which we knew about before you posted.
The big deal is, the good cops don't arrest these bad cops. Which makes them, worst then the bad cops.