All the President's Women

Apr 2012
Since his campaign, Trump has already faced allegations from nearly two dozen women. Our book reveals another 43 allegations, bringing the total to 67 accusations of inappropriate behaviour, including 26 instances of unwanted sexual contact. In short, far from being occasional or accidental, his alleged misconduct with women was regular and widespread. We found that Trump repeatedly and systematically engaged in aggressive sexual pursuit of women over many decades and that his alleged behaviour followed discernible patterns. One of those was a predilection for young models.

Most of the allegations are made by women who were under 18 at the time.

My skin is just crawling.

Your thoughts?
More Trump hate that goes back decades

Nov 2018
Maryland
I doubt if anyone voted for Trump because they thought he was a boy scout. Americans are fully aware he said and did things in his past that were wrong. But, so did Kennedy. So did Clinton. Clinton had many accusers, but he hasn't had to pay for his sins.

If the issue is Christians supporting an immoral person, then you will find examples in the scriptures of men and women who did some awful things, but God still used them for his glory.

And, when basically had two choices: one candidate who was a corrupt politician for many years, who has lied and obstructed justice, and who promises to basically keep the status quo. Then, the other candidate who had some sexual affairs, but his promises are more in line with yours, then you can see why millions would vote for him.

Also, since elected, Trump has not been found to be abusing women. He has kept most of his promises. He has given the American people a great economy. Millions of Americans now have jobs, when they were collecting food stamps and on welfare under Obama. The border wall is working and fewer are sneaking into the U.S.

American businesses are no longer leaving America in record numbers, as they did under Obama.

Sure, everybody knows Trump is not a perfect person. I didn't vote for him because I thought he was perfect. I voted for him, because I thought he was going to do a good job --- and he has lived up to that expectation.

Reactions: ripskater
Nov 2016
USA
I doubt if anyone voted for Trump because they thought he was a boy scout. Americans are fully aware he said and did things in his past that were wrong. But, so did Kennedy. So did Clinton. Clinton had many accusers, but he hasn't had to pay for his sins.

If the issue is Christians supporting an immoral person, then you will find examples in the scriptures of men and women who did some awful things, but God still used them for his glory.

And, when basically had two choices: one candidate who was a corrupt politician for many years, who has lied and obstructed justice, and who promises to basically keep the status quo. Then, the other candidate who had some sexual affairs, but his promises are more in line with yours, then you can see why millions would vote for him.

Also, since elected, Trump has not been found to be abusing women. He has kept most of his promises. He has given the American people a great economy. Millions of Americans now have jobs, when they were collecting food stamps and on welfare under Obama. The border wall is working and fewer are sneaking into the U.S.

American businesses are no longer leaving America in record numbers, as they did under Obama.

Sure, everybody knows Trump is not a perfect person. I didn't vote for him because I thought he was perfect. I voted for him, because I thought he was going to do a good job --- and he has lived up to that expectation.
1ADBB8B6-C0E7-4CCD-B62E-3F145E1B51D5.gif

May 2007
your place
Sorry, but normal people don't care for closed minded religious zealots and their judgmental ways.
Evangelicals get classified like Mormon's, Jehovah's Witnesses, and Seventh Day Adventist's, all kooks and outliers of Mainstream Christinaity

Hey Davocrat, Madeline, Friday13, and Bull59,

I see that you “liked” this post. Do you actually condone the ostracizing or singling out of certain religions?

The post you “liked” says that “Mormons”, “jehovahs witnesses”, and “seventh day Adventist’s” are “kooks”. Singling out religious groups is fundamentally un-American. If people feel the same way about Jews or Muslims, should they follow your lead and condone negative statements that single out religious groups?

If Trump was quoted saying the exact same thing about Muslims, would you “like” that post as well? Bull59 actually “loved” the post. What about Old Gaffer? Are you wanting to let your post unapologetically stand?

Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio

I see that you “liked” this post. Do you actually condone the ostracizing or singling out of certain religions?

The post you “liked” says that “Mormons”, “jehovahs witnesses”, and “seventh day Adventist’s” are “kooks”. Singling out religious groups is fundamentally un-American. If people feel the same way about Jews or Muslims, should they follow your lead and condone negative statements that single out religious groups?

If Trump was quoted saying the exact same thing about Muslims, would you “like” that post as well? Bull59 actually “loved” the post. What about Old Gaffer? Are you wanting to let your post unapologetically stand?
I would have been happier if he only listed Catholics and Mormons. I object to religious groups, standing on dogma, trying to oppress everyone else.

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN

Would you have liked it better if I called them cults? They can worship any way they want and I can have any opinion I want

May 2007
your place
I would have been happier if he only listed Catholics and Mormons. I object to religious groups, standing on dogma, trying to oppress everyone else.

Then you espouse an un-American viewpoint and are not in line with progressive thinking. The idea is to be tolerant and not single out any group. Thank you for your honesty though. Do you participate in any anti-catholic or anti-Mormon forums?

Also, I had asked you if you would criticize Trump if he singled out specific religious groups and called them “kooks” ?

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
This is precisely why accusations do not equal guilt. If he did what is claimed how fucking horrible. But if he didn’t......