Amazing, isn't it? Obama was characterized as a "God" that "Democrats" worshipped.......Enter Donald Trump......

Jun 2013
Here

“I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose any voters”

If Trump shot Michael Cohen in broad daylight, here's what Republicans would say | Lawrence Douglas and Alexander George

Add to that:

'I could claim Mexico was going to pay for a wall along the boarder and then demand American taxpayer fund my wall and I wouldn't lose any voters....'

'I could claim tax cuts would make everyone happy about their tax returns and then find out they have to pay more in taxes and not lose any voters...'

'I could claim Barack Obama was born in Kenya and was the worst President the nation had ever had because of raising the debt and then raise the debt myself and not lose any voters......'

'I could claim that I can get North Korea to denuclearize, walk out of talks in that direction, have NK reconstruct missile sites, claim the relationship is still good and not lose any voters......'

'I could hound Hillary Clinton for collusion with the Russians while dismissing any investigations into my campaign and my own dealings with Russia and Putin and not lose any voters.....'

'I claim any media that challenges what I say or exposes my lies and underhandedness is "fake" and are the enemies of the people, while I blatantly lie to the American public, almost daily, if not daily and not lose any voters.........'

'I could claim all prior trade deals before me hurt Americans to the tune of billions of dollars, work to end and negotiate new deals, that immediately hurt some Americans to the tune of billions of dollars and not lose any voters.....'

'I can insult and hound other people regarding their ethics, womanizing and illegal activities, then deny the exposing of my own similar deeds and not lose any voters.....'

'I can deny hate is a problem in the U.S. and the world, then rally people to hurt people they disagree with, during my politcal rallies and not lose any voters......'

'I can do virtually anything unethical, sinful, illegal, that I like and not lose any voters.......' 'I am God......'

Trump Zombies?

Go figure........

Please feel free to add to the list.........

Last edited: