America! Ford dealership gives Bible, flag, AR-15 voucher to buyers

Feb 2018
Texas
I am shopping for a car now and have test drove a dodge charger a couple of times along with a Buick just to see if they are any better and worth over 30k. They aren't.

Just an FYI: there is a great website that is very helpful for finding the right vehicle- www.carprousa.com.

The site owners also have a weekend radio show that is very informative: The Car Pro Show. :)

Reactions: HCProf
Sep 2019
Idaho
Does your car have a name?

One of my trucks is a 1996 F350 7.3 Powerstroke dually that I bought new- she has 203,000 miles on her. I fluctuate on calling her Ole Blue and The Blue Bullet, depending on how I feel like driving that day. I'll be buried with that pickup, lol.
I drove a 94 f250 with the 7.3 Idi for twenty years. Best diesel motor ever made for reliability but the powerstroke definitely had more power and us a great motor. After that they went to hell due to government emissions regulations

Feb 2018
Texas
I drove a 94 f250 with the 7.3 Idi for twenty years. Best diesel motor ever made for reliability but the powerstroke definitely had more power and us a great motor. After that they went to hell due to government emissions regulations

I agree. You couldn't give me a 2006 F350. Ever.

With 203,000 miles, Blue is barely broke in. I get offers for her all the time, lol.

Nov 2013
None of your business
A South Carolina Ford dealership launched a "God, Guns and America" promotion in an attempt to boost sales and business. For the months of October and November, Carolina Ford in Honea Path, South Carolina will be celebrating the patriotic mantra.

Upon making a purchase, every customer will be gifted a free Bible, American flag and a $400 voucher for a Smith & Wesson AR-15-style rifle. If the consumer chooses not to accept the voucher to purchase a gun, the amount of money will be deducted from the price of their new vehicle.

The small-town dealership conceived the idea after discussing what appeals most to the demographics of the area, which makes up a large hunting community.

Ford dealership gives Bible, flag, AR-15 voucher to buyers

I love it! Stick it to those constitution/American/Christian-hating democrats!

View attachment 29221
you love some marketing bullshit engineered for dumbasses.
sigh

Reactions: HenryPorter

Libertine

Apr 2015
Katmandu
I hate to say it, but I agree. I’m a Toyota fan myself, but I almost bought a Subaru. I just really liked the Prius when I test drove it. Interesting factoid: the salesman told me that the Prius isn’t as popular anymore. I wonder if it’s because Toyota offers hybrid Camrys and RAV4s.

I could get an employee discount for a GM vehicle through my sister, who’s a retired GM employee, but between my bad experience as a Ford owner and not enjoying any American car that I’ve ever rented, I’m just not interested.
Buying a Taurus says a lot about your judgement.