American Indian Nathan Phillips: American Hero

Jul 2016
Florida
he said "recon Ranger" There's no such thing the military . Ever consider he just confuses his words?
From October 1972 to February 1973, he was classified as an anti-tank missileman, a kind of infantryman, Carlock said. He then became a refrigerator technician for the majority of his service.

The Man

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Toronto
From October 1972 to February 1973, he was classified as an anti-tank missileman, a kind of infantryman, Carlock said. He then became a refrigerator technician for the majority of his service.
Just strange that US military has "refrigerator repairman" as a specialty... I mean, it's not like fridges are used in warfare lol

Jul 2016
Florida
No, I consider that he lies and exaggerates and embellishes his record.

Ask any Marine who served in Vietnam, they don't mistake those things.

You could also ask Senator Blumenthal, he also lied about serving in Vietnam.

So, he's got THAT in common with Mr Phillips.
Lol...you didn't even read the Stars and Stripes story, did you?

Reactions: the watchman

The Man

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Toronto
Back then they had to store all the dead bodies of draftees.
Heh...

In modern day, in Donbass, for example, both the Russians and Ukrainians reportedly used mobile crematoriums to hide their off the books casualties... My own family was lucky, my brother was killed early enough over there, we still were able to actually get his body back...

Reactions: Mister B

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
plus, he could have gone to Army Ranger school.
What's gets me is a fellow veteran obtained his military discharge records and made it public. Plus that same guy has been publicly slandering him.
That's one seriously fucked up move. Phillips should sue his ass.

Jul 2016
Florida
What's gets me is a fellow veteran obtained his military discharge records and made it public.
That's one seriously fucked out move.
It wasn't his DD 214, it was a summary of his service (in error) obtained through the FOIA.

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
It wasn't his DD 214, it was a summary of his service (in error) obtained through the FOIA.
there's only so much information you can get if you're not either the veteran or a family members. I'm just sayin. Who does that?

Jul 2014
midwest
What's gets me is a fellow veteran obtained his military discharge records and made it public. Plus that same guy has been publicly slandering him.
That's one seriously fucked up move. Phillips should sue his ass.
No need for anyone else to slander Mr Phillips.

He has done plenty of that to himself.