American journalism is collapsing before our eyes

Apr 2012
So know news sources are noting more tham an extension of the democrat party and any sign of journalism is gone. Show how much they fear Trump

American journalism is collapsing before our eyes | New York Post

Donald Trump may or may not fix his campaign, and Hillary Clinton may or may not become the first female president. But something else happening before our eyes is almost as important: the complete collapse of American journalism as we know it.

The frenzy to bury Trump is not limited to the Clinton campaign and the Obama White House. They are working hand-in-hand with what was considered the cream of the nation’s news organizations.

The shameful display of naked partisanship by the elite media is unlike anything seen in modern America.

The largest broadcast networks — CBS, NBC and ABC — and major newspapers like The New York Times and Washington Post have jettisoned all pretense of fair play. Their fierce determination to keep Trump out of the Oval Office has no precedent.

Indeed, no foreign enemy, no terror group, no native criminal gang, suffers the daily beating that Trump does. The mad mullahs of Iran, who call America the Great Satan and vow to wipe Israel off the map, are treated gently by comparison.

By torching its remaining credibility in service of Clinton, the mainstream media’s reputations will likely never recover, nor will the standards. No future producer, editor, reporter or anchor can be expected to meet a test of fairness when that standard has been trashed in such willful and blatant fashion.

Liberal bias in journalism is often baked into the cake. The traditional ethos of comforting the afflicted and afflicting the comfortable leads to demands that government solve every problem. Favoring big government, then, becomes routine among most journalists, especially young ones.

Tedminator

Former Staff
Jun 2010
South Florida
Maybe if Trump wasn't such an asshole he would have earned some respect.
hell, up until a few months ago I gave Trump the benefit of the doubt and chance to earn it but the constant stream for dumbassery coming out his mouth was too much.

Last edited:
Apr 2012
Maybe if Trump wasn't such an asshole he would have earned some respect.
hell, up until a few months ago I gave Trump the benefit of the doubt and chance to earn it but the constant stream for dumbassery coming out his mouth was too much.
More BS he has as much respect as the Corrupt liar Hillary

Tedminator

Former Staff
Jun 2010
South Florida
More BS he has as much respect as the Corrupt liar Hillary
Not from me. and thats the most important measure of respect that matters to me :untroubled:

I gave Trump the chance to earn my respect and he failed. Just as I gave you the chance to earn my respect but you failed because of your bigoted opinion that catholics are not christians.

Last edited:

kmiller1610

Former Staff
Mar 2007
This was painfully obvious in 2012. Nothing new this year. Trump just provides more easily exploited opportunities.

This was painfully obvious in 2008. etc etc etc