American Lives Lost From Sanctuary Laws

Apr 2018
oregon
Feb 2018
Texas
Just trying to go with the flow, Orangeling, we must demonize immigrants, it is what our cult demands of us...as for education, are we supposed to assume you have an advanced degree in something, anything? Law? Biochemistry? MD? MBA? Impress us with your erudition and vast knowledge, because so far all we have seen is your capacity to snark and troll..you come across as a Trust Bunny Drone with nothing else to do except hang out on message boards all day.

And this ^^^^^^^^^^^^ type of rhetoric is why Trump will win in 2020. Please, continue.

Jun 2018
Florida
sanctuary city laws only allow release after they have served their sentence and there are no other outstanding warrants. It's specifically in relation to cooperation with federal immigration law enforcement. That said. I've been very specific about racism here. Go back and read what I posted again. You're the one that keeps focusing on race. If you think I'm violating the rules I suggest you report it. Otherwise, I'll post what ever I deem is relevant to the topic.
No, sanctuary city leaders don't release criminals "in relation to cooperation with federal immigration law enforcement." TYhey do exactly the opposite. The release them by NOT cooperating with ICE who requests then to be detained, and arrested by ICE.

I have not focused on race one bit. You are the one who brought it up, and keeps yammering about it, while calling me a racist/bigot. You are the boy who cried wolf, except you call "bigot" from atop your high horse. You still haven't answered how I could be a racist.

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
You. You're calling adults who support legal immigration bigots and racists.
Here ya go:

Note that you underlined "adults" when quoting my post, implying they are bigots and racists. Very childish on your part, imho.
which just illustrates my point. It's complete and utter bullshit for you to claim to be among the "adults" who only want to legal immigration. The truth is there isn't really anyone that DOESN'T want legal immigration. You're promoting a false narrative. What you're claiming are "adults" are really bigots and racist who call undocumented aliens names like "illegals", or "invaders", support Trump separating children, on and on and on.

Jun 2018
Florida
One cannot be determined to be "illegal" until they have been adjudicated in a court of law to be as such and even then that isn't the term that is used when they are found guilty.

But the big question is...... why aren't you as upset by the undocumenteds coming in from Canada?
1. Anyone coming into the US is illegal from the second that they set foot on US territory without inspection from US immigration authorities.

2. I have no idea what "undocumenteds" means. People who have lost their wallets ?

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
No, sanctuary city leaders don't release criminals "in relation to cooperation with federal immigration law enforcement." TYhey do exactly the opposite. The release them by NOT cooperating with ICE who requests then to be detained, and arrested by ICE.

I have not focused on race one bit. You are the one who brought it up, and keeps yammering about it, while calling me a racist/bigot. You are the boy who cried wolf, except you call "bigot" from atop your high horse. You still haven't answered how I could be a racist.
what I actually said was the thread seemed to be promoting racist/bigoted propaganda. This post right here is a perfect example. I'd strongly suggest that you actually read sanctuary city policies. They do not release ANYONE that has a pending warrant. That includes individuals that ICE has an interest in. In San Francisco, for instance, the federal government was attempting to shift the cost of immigration enforcement to the city. In response the city adopted a sanctuary ordinance which specified when law enforcement could cooperate with ICE. They do not release people who have outstanding warrants or whom ICE have produced a court order to detain. Due process applies to everyone that in custody in the United States. It's not a perfect system in general. But , it's the best we've got.

Apr 2018
oregon
which just illustrates my point. It's complete and utter bullshit for you to claim to be among the "adults" who only want to legal immigration.
I'm an adult who is fine with legal immigration. How is that "bullshit"?
The truth is there isn't really anyone that DOESN'T want legal immigration.
Incorrect. There are many who would stop all immigration if they could. You deny this?
You're promoting a false narrative.
No, I'm not. Just out of curiousity, what "false narrative" do you think I'm promoting? Tbh, it appears you like to use buzz words/phrases in lieu of coherent thoughts.
What you're claiming are "adults" are really bigots and racist who call undocumented aliens names like "illegals", or "invaders", support Trump separating children, on and on and on
You sound like the bigot here.

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
1. Anyone coming into the US is illegal from the second that they set foot on US territory without inspection from US immigration authorities.

2. I have no idea what "undocumenteds" means. People who have lost their wallets ?
ever heard of "innocent until proven guilty in a court of law"?

Jun 2018
Florida
which just illustrates my point. It's complete and utter bullshit for you to claim to be among the "adults" who only want to legal immigration. The truth is there isn't really anyone that DOESN'T want legal immigration. You're promoting a false narrative. What you're claiming are "adults" are really bigots and racist who call undocumented aliens names like "illegals", or "invaders", support Trump separating children, on and on and on.
1. I don't want ANY immigration (legal or illegal) except for rare cases of very high MERIT.

2. No such thing as "undocumented"

3. Illegal alins are illegals and invaders. Of course.

4. I support Trump separating children from parents going to jail. what do want to do put the kids in jail with the parents ? What's your position on the thousands of family separations occuring every day all across America, with American kids and parents arrested for crimes ? Opposed to them too ?