Americans feel positive about the economy, but worried about U.S. direction

I believe most agree the economy is doing well, some want the country to go in a different direction

• How would you like the country to go in a different direction?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keep borders open unchecked

• Raise Taxes back to the level back to the level they were or even higher to pay for entitlements

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Free Healthcare

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Free College

• A better tax system

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
Right now my post is MOSTLY directed at the GOP. Let’s see what happens after the Democratic Party takes the majority. And for record, I’m more conservative than moderate.
What did they do during the 2 years after Obama was in the WH?

You do not have to tell me you are Conservative. I am, too on things like money, budgets, certain beliefs, but the Republican party is none of that any more. It is full of bigots, hateful old men who need to dry up and blow away. They now have no redeeming qualities left.

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
No cost containment clear, no decisive plan. Did you read your link? It took me a couple of minutes to speed read. Nothing at all of a plan for costs or anything else. Zilch. But thanks for posting.

Now,let us get serious with a low overhead olan like Medicare,3% overhead, compared to 10% Insurance company over head.

Control Drug costs. Hospital billing costs.Tuition for young Doctors,etc.

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
I don't feel positive about the economy. We're headed for a cliff, the only question is when.
I think thats going to be the new normal. Those of us that lived through 2008 are now every 10 years or so just waiting for the next one. I think its part why younger people no longer are buying stocks. They see older people getting wiped out fairly regularly.

Jan 2014
south
I don't feel positive about the economy. We're headed for a cliff, the only question is when.
agreed. GDP is up and federal revenues are not up in proportion. the corporate taxes are down, which means the individual taxes are trying to make up the difference. debt is up and the stock markets are not doing well.

Nov 2008
Washington state
No cost containment clear, no decisive plan. Did you read your link? It took me a couple of minutes to speed read. Nothing at all of a plan for costs or anything else. Zilch. But thanks for posting.

Now,let us get serious with a low overhead olan like Medicare,3% overhead, compared to 10% Insurance company over head.

Control Drug costs. Hospital billing costs.Tuition for young Doctors,etc.
Trump: We're taking on the tangled web of special interests to lower drug prices
Trump just announced his plan to cut medicine cost to consumers.
I said part of the GOP plan and that’s what I posted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk