America's BIGGEST liar

Jan 2018
Plamer Earth
It tells me that she is a phony. Through and through. She struck those poses of herself in uncontrollable anguish in front of the camera while others around her watched the show. Of course we now know that it was all an act. Staged. Period. She had one job to do...get a dramatic photo op...and she failed miserably. And thus we have many memes that successfully ridicule her phoniness. In most courts, including the court of public opinion, once a falsehood is exposed any further input is dismissed. She exposed herself as a phony and will forever be viewed as such...to anyone that uses critical thinking.

Nov 2018
Maryland
There's nothing as sad as a bunch of old men scared to death of an intelligent young woman.
I haven't met a guy who was scared of an intelligent young woman. I do know a lot of guys who thinks AOC is an idiot, has a big fat mouth, and seems to hate everything America! Her Green New Deal was so wacky even Democrats wouldn't vote for it.

But, for those who think she's intelligent, good luck convincing most intelligent Americans she is the real deal.

Jan 2018
Plamer Earth
I have personally spent a fair amount of time along our southern border, and I have witnessed some very ugly and disturbing things. But I have never been compelled to pose in the idiotic postures of AOC looking as if she was in a broadway show. Setting up a photo op is nothing new but this was so "over the top" that it is clear her intentions are simply to deceive the American public.

Jets

Feb 2011
New York
It tells me that she is a phony. Through and through. She struck those poses of herself in uncontrollable anguish in front of the camera while others around her watched the show. Of course we now know that it was all an act. Staged. Period. She had one job to do...get a dramatic photo op...and she failed miserably. And thus we have many memes that successfully ridicule her phoniness. In most courts, including the court of public opinion, once a falsehood is exposed any further input is dismissed. She exposed herself as a phony and will forever be viewed as such...to anyone that uses critical thinking.
I remember the discussion about it. Was that actually proven?

Jan 2018
Plamer Earth
It is certainly worth a google search. Apparently additional photos showed up that depicted the true nature of the staged photos. One must judge the truth for themselves.

Jul 2016
Florida
It is certainly worth a google search. Apparently additional photos showed up that depicted the true nature of the staged photos. One must judge the truth for themselves.
What the hell are you mumbling about? You must be talking about your dear leaders 8000+ lies.

Jul 2016
Florida
I remember the discussion about it. Was that actually proven?
This?

Does an Image Show Ocasio-Cortez Fake-Crying at a Migrant Camp?

On the one-year anniversary of a large protest against the Trump administration’s “zero tolerance” policy that separated migrant children from their parents, photojournalist Ivan Pierre Aguirre posted photographs he took during the June 24, 2018, event in Tornillo, Texas.

One picture captured then-U.S. House of Representatives candidate Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez having an emotional reaction while looking through a fence toward a detention facility housing children. Conspiracy trolls latched on to that image, claiming without evidence that the series of photographs from which is was taken were staged:

Ivan Pierre Aguirre@i_p_a_1

https://twitter.com/i_p_a_1/status/1143361683710193665

Before @AOC hit the national stage & was just a fairly unknown House candidate frm NYC,she took time awy frm her campaign & came dwn to #Tornillo to protest the #tentcity housing migrant children.I made these previously unpublished fotos a yr ago today. #elpaso #aoc #onassignment

11:34 PM - Jun 24, 2019
https://twitter.com/i_p_a_1/status/1143361683710193665

Given that the detention of immigrant children has become a major point of national controversy, and that the obsession with Ocasio-Cortez among right-leaning media outlets has been fairly constant since her surprise election to represent New York’s 14th district in 2018, it’s perhaps no surprise that dissecting the pictures for signs of alleged malfeasance became a new internet pastime.

“The pictures were ridiculed particularly as there was no sight of actual migrant children during the protest,” Fox News reported.

That’s no surprise, Aguirre told us. The roadway leading to the encampment was closed off to news media and protesters. “Obviously,” he said, “there weren’t kids two feet away.”

Fox News also quoted a social media user voicing another critique, writing: “Excuse me while I take the time to put on bright red lipstick, a pristine white outfit and a Movado watch before I go see little kids locked up in the desert.”

Aguirre said the group Ocasio-Cortez accompanied to Tornillo wore white as part of their protest. The rest of the criticism, he averred, seemed much ado about nothing. “You can’t wear lipstick and be at a protest?” Aguirre said. “Her watch — OK she has a new watch. People are just criticizing everything.”

But the claim that got the most attention, pushed by viral conspiracy and junk news websites, made unfounded accusations that the photographs of Ocasio-Cortez were fake and that she was actually crying over an empty parking lot. Russian state media outlet RTand ZeroHedge were among junk news sites taking a cue from Alex Jones’ InfoWarsnetwork in that regard. The latter posted an unfounded story on June 24, 2019, that posited the “empty parking lot” conspiracy theory.

=======================

Nice work, lemmings.

Jan 2018
Plamer Earth
There are additional photographs that show the other side of the fence. How strange that no photos were taken of the horrors that made her double over in emotional agony. And notice the other people in the photo, and how non emotional they are. In short AOC got busted, red handed faking a photo. I'm sure that she thought it was ever so clever of her, but in reality Americans are not as stupid as she perceives them to be.