An open discussion on abortion

Czernobog

Former Staff
Dec 2011
Phoenix, AZ
So yo are saying a killing that the one that dies has no say, is "Pro-Choice" no you are the hypocrite..
I do not consider it murder, as I do not consider a fetus a person. You are the only one here who's position is inconsistent because you don't want to risk the wrath of women by suggesting that a doctor participating in an abortion is a murderer, and should be treated accordingly, while simultaneously giving a woman who is equally participating in the murder of her own child a pass.

Sent from my Samsung using Tapatalk.

Nov 2014
TN
I do not consider it murder, as I do not consider a fetus a person. You are the only one here who's position is inconsistent because you don't want to risk the wrath of women by suggesting that a doctor participating in an abortion is a murderer, and should be treated accordingly, while simultaneously giving a woman who is equally participating in the murder of her own child a pass.

Sent from my Samsung using Tapatalk.
A fetus is a state of human life and homicide is the killing of human life.

Nov 2014
TN
The big lie of pro-choice is the only one that dies is the one that does not get a choice.

Abortion death because the baby will be a bother 98% of the time.

<2% of all abortions are for convenience not (Rape, Incest or live of the mother).

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
So in regions that 2 of every 3 African American babies are aborted does not raise a red flag.

think about it.. ~35-40% of the population that is aborted is of a Race that makes up only 12 of 100 of the total population, really?

PP is doing what the KKK could not.
God lord do you have to peddle that crap in every single abortion thread??

I guess African American women are just stupid right??

Czernobog

Former Staff
Dec 2011
Phoenix, AZ
The big lie of pro-choice is the only one that dies is the one that does not get a choice.

Abortion death because the baby will be a bother 98% of the time.

<2% of all abortions are for convenience not (Rape, Incest or live of the mother).
Bullshit. The big lie of the anti-choice is that abortion is murder, as evidenced by the fact that you want to excuse one half of the parties involved in your "murders".