An open discussion on abortion

BDBoop

Former Staff
Dec 2010
Twitter
I dare anyone to actually READ THIS ARTICLE and discuss it without being flippant.

I Wish I’d Had A ‘Late-Term Abortion’ Instead Of Having My Daughter | HuffPost

I was raped when I was 17 years old. I had a baby when I was 18 years old. My baby died when I was 19 years old.

I cannot recall the color of the sky when I woke up the morning I was raped, or what I did in the hours leading up to the assault. I think of it in terms of Before and After, and I’m caught right in between the two.

Instead, I remember this: a boy from school who I thought was a friend. I invited him over to my house for a movie. His hand skimmed up my leg. When I asked him to stop, all he said was, “I don’t want to.” I thought if I got up it would diffuse the tension and surely he wouldn’t follow me in my own house. I went to the kitchen to get some water.

Apr 2014
Maryland
So why shouldn't the mother have the right to kill her new born? Say three months after birth, if she is tired of it, get rid of it. It's a privacy thing.
Same for the dog who just delivered puppies? Though I suspect the puppies have more rights under the law and far more public sympathy.
A ZEF is not a baby