An Open Letter to the Christian Right---From Erick Erickson-

Jun 2013
VA
Another GG call out thread.......
No, just another thread where you'll not actually take a position on ths topic of the OP.....

because you can't.

So you'll try to turn it back to me.

Prove me wrong and give us your opinion of what Mr. Erickson wrote......or prove me right...again...and don't. :) )

Reactions: 1 person
Sep 2014
United States
My opinion of his article is he easily put thoughts in your head with them.

Sep 2013
On a hill
An Open Letter to the Christian Right | The Resurgent

(BTW, to the members OF the Christian Right here at PH?.....a note:

No Democrats, liberals, or atheists were involved in that letter.....and I just posted the link. So…..figure out your response based on that)

From your link

Christians should be known by our love, but you have sown division, hatred, and apologies for sin. You have exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator. You have made an idol of your politics and worship it as a religion. You have allowed bad company to corrupt your good morals.

The harm you have done at a time Christianity is under assault will echo through the coming decades. Instead of putting your trust in the real savior, you went looking for an earthly savior and shackled yourselves to him.
Amen to that!

Sep 2014
United States
Keep calling people out, GG. Maybe someone will bite and comment on the latest article off the web that tells you what to think.

May 2013
Banned Camp Segregation Unit