Analysis: Trump would have beaten Obama in 2012

Jan 2016
Colorado
Sure. Then the looming Great Depression would have started in 2014, rather than in 2018.

Jan 2016
Colorado
Aww, hell. We've had obama for eight long years. I feel your pain.
Eight long years of growing prosperity in America, with the unemployment rate falling and falling and falling, while the stock market has gone higher and higher and higher.

In just a few years, Dutch, you will be looking back on this era as 'the Good Old Days'!

Reactions: 2 people
Nov 2007
NE Wisconsin
I don't doubt it at all. There are many more racist and bigots in the republican KKK party of Trump than we figured there were. I guess the inbred, rust-belt right-wingers have been having more children than we thought.
Stormfront is doing their "Happy Dance."

Regards,

Bourne

Reactions: 2 people
Dec 2007
Middle of nowhere Arkansas
That was an interesting article but I'm of the opinion the democratic party under obama just over reached itself by alienating such a huge segment of the us population. While they managed to win the presidential elections of 2008 and 2012 the democratic party virtually collapsed across the nation.

For whatever reason white liberals just seemed to focus on the presidencies while the white working class was building a different country across the heartland that didn't include any democratic party members. Strange.

The Obama Legacy: Over 1,000 Democratic Seats Lost to Republicans

Reactions: 1 person
Dec 2007
Middle of nowhere Arkansas
Eight long years of growing prosperity in America, with the unemployment rate falling and falling and falling, while the stock market has gone higher and higher and higher.
Ok, familiar territory here. This is the part where I tell you how things aren't really all that great out here with flat wages and crappy part time jobs out here in the heartland. You'll tell me how that's all the fault of a guy that managed to die almost twenty years ago, reagan. I'll remind you we've had two democratic presidents since reagan and he's still dead some 20 years.

so, in an effort to cut thru all the bs, I'll just say I don't agree with you in any way shape or form and I'm completely good with that.

In just a few years, Dutch, you will be looking back on this era as 'the Good Old Days'!
In just a few years I'll be dead so, no, it won't really matter anymore.

Reactions: 1 person