'And I did inhale': Kamala Harris admits marijuana use

Nov 2013
NY
Probably Hillary Clinton talking about how much she loves hot sauce style pandering.
Like when Harris made that video where she did the Wakanda Forever salute. Who is that supposed to appeal to? "Look! She did that thing that was in the movie we saw. I want to vote for her because she did the thing!"
We know .. your reasons on the right to vote for Trump are all based on his incredible political trakc records, and his ability to articulate and form future leading policies...:lol::lol::lol::lol:

not because he's an ugly fat fuck who gets laid more than any of his voters and brags about it on television. :vomit::vomit::vomit:

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
West Coast 4 Life
To be fair, while Tupac and Snoop's "debut albums" hit in 1991, they'd both been recording independently for years before that. To believe that's what she was talking about though means you'd have to buy into her being on the underground mixtape scene... not impossible, but unlikely.

Though, I did have a mixtape of Guns & Roses while in high school a full year or more before their debut album. I didn't listen to it while smoking the weed stuff the kids like though.

Feb 2010
between Moon and NYC
Calculated? To what end? Just a net positive?

If true, then that says quite a bit.
To what end? To win the Democrat nomination for President.

Pretty much every position/admission/opinion from all 20-30 of these "hats in the ring" is going be calculated and vetted and quantified from now until the convention. Ironically it will be their past history and record which will be closest thing to validly judge them by.

Sort like when somebody applies for any job. Past job experience and accomplishments should actually mean something. Whereas all the great things the applicant claims they are going to do is just a prepared sales job.

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
West Coast 4 Life
To what end? To win the Democrat nomination for President.

Pretty much every position/admission/opinion from all 20-30 of these "hats in the ring" is going be calculated and vetted and quantified from now until the convention. Ironically it will be their past history and record which will be closest thing to validly judge them by.

Sort like when somebody applies for any job. Past job experience and accomplishments should actually mean something. Whereas all the great things the applicant claims they are going to do is just a prepared sales job.

To an extent... easily falsified claims would be more of a hindrance. Making up a story only to have a college buddy say... "uh, no... that never happened" would be a pretty big negative.

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
Sen. Kamala Harris, D-Calif., said in a new interview that she supports the legalization of marijuana — admitting that she has used it herself, and unlike Bill Clinton, she inhaled.

“I did inhale,” Harris said, laughing, during a discussion posted Monday by “The Breakfast Club” program on New York’s 105.1 FM. “It was a long time ago, but yes. I just broke news!”

“Listen, I think [it] gives a lot of people joy,” she added. “And we need more joy.”

'And I did inhale': Kamala Harris admits marijuana use

Aside from this interview being Hillary Clinton and hot sauce level of cringey pandering, advocating for legalization is fine.

But there are two problems with this interview. She claims to have smoked pot in college while listening to Tupac and Snoop Dogg. But she graduated law school in 1989. Tupac's first album came out in 1991 and Snoop's first album came out in 1993.
Going by that timeline, she was DDA of Alameda County from 1990 to 1998. So if she was smoking pot while listening to Tupac and Snoop, that was at the same time she was busting people for low level drug crimes.
studio albums maybe . But her timeline is still off. She's clearly pandering. The question of her "blackness " came up in that interview too. She's obviously trying to "relate" the audience that listens to that show. They'll know if she's trying to fake it.

Last edited:

Blueneck

Former Staff
Jun 2007
Ohio
Probably. But the bigger picture is that there is too many hypocrites.
True, but I think we apply the hypocrisy standard to things they shouldn't apply to. I don't think Kamala Harris ever said she wouldn't enforce laws she didn't agree with.

Plus, we're all hypocrites if it you get right down to it. Anyone who has kids who doesn't want them doing the same shit they did as a kid is a hypocrite. And that's like almost everyone.

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
West Coast 4 Life
Anyone who has kids who doesn't want them doing the same shit they did as a kid is a hypocrite. And that's like almost everyone.
I don't think that makes you a hypocrite. If I did something dangerous, stupid or unhealthy as a kid and didn't want my kids to do those same things, that's called learning from my mistakes and wanting better for my children.