And liberals wonder why nobody pays attention to them

Feb 2007
In my mind
Yeah, that was a fairly fucking disgusting costume, mocking both Kaerpernick's race and his argument against racism.

But then again, racists find their own humor, if you call it that. amusing. They make themselves feel more valid by tearing down blacks, at least in this case, tee hee-ing among themselves but knowing that their racism is indicative of a stunted intellect and their own failures in life.

But it is so funny, and I will go through the entire thread calling people mister and pretending that it is not racist because liberals point out my anti black hatred....

Reactions: 3 people
Jan 2014
California
Yeah, that was a fairly fucking disgusting costume, mocking both Kaerpernick's race and his argument against racism.

But then again, racists find their own humor, if you call it that. amusing. They make themselves feel more valid by tearing down blacks, at least in this case, tee hee-ing among themselves but knowing that their racism is indicative of a stunted intellect and their own failures in life.

But it is so funny, and I will go through the entire thread calling people mister and pretending that it is not racist because liberals point out my anti black hatred....
Mr. Myself,

LOL, where exactly did he mock his race?

But thank you so much for proving my point.

You are surely a giver.

Feb 2007
In my mind

From theorem to proof, all in a single post.

Mr. Myself,

LOL, where exactly did he mock his race?

But thank you so much for proving my point.

You are surely a giver.
Well done Kallie. Your constant pretense that racist filth is not racist but rather just funny remains intact.

Reactions: 2 people