Andrew Yang - Automation, UBI, Tech, Run for Presidency

johnflesh

Former Staff
Feb 2007
Colorado

My keyboard player brought this guy up last night. I watched this video where he is on BCP 105.1 explaining his platform and why he has targeted these specifically.

Yang2020 - Andrew Yang for President - more about him
Our Policies - Andrew Yang for President - his policies

Yang is a business man and has zero experience in politics, however he does have some good perspectives and though I don't totally agree with his solutions, he is taking a pretty interesting approach to them.

UBI - policy where every person in society gets a minimum income
Medicare for All - self explanatory
Human centered Capitalism - maximize humans, over money - this I agree with 110%.
AI-worker displacement solutions

I'm going to follow this guy closely and see how it goes down. I don't think he has a snowballs chance in hell, but we don't necessarily need a perfect president. We need a ton of people involved in our society, offering ideas and having ears willing to at least listen.

Tedminator

Former Staff
Jun 2010
South Florida
Fascinating.. Foxnews' Tucker and Cavuto are supportive of Yang. heck, even the Foxnews youtube comments section are mostly supportive of him.

Dec 2014
Opal mining
What an interesting candidate. This gentleman certainly understands the future and he appears to have what it takes to deal with the socio-economic upheavals arising form the expected leaps in technological development.