Andy Borowitz: Not funny

Feb 2011
The formerly great golden state
Now, this one is not funny at all. Shame on you if you laugh at it:

Trump Furious at Iran for Distracting People from Impeachment for Only Two Days

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Donald J. Trump is “incredibly angry” at Iran for taking the American people’s attention away from his impeachment for only about two days, Trump told reporters on Wednesday.

“When I did that drone strike, I was under the impression that it would knock impeachment out of the news for at least a month,” a visibly enraged Trump said. “Instead, it’s Wednesday and we’re back to this Pelosi garbage.”
trump.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: the bull59
May 2019
midwest
Now, this one is not funny at all. Shame on you if you laugh at it:

Trump Furious at Iran for Distracting People from Impeachment for Only Two Days

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Donald J. Trump is “incredibly angry” at Iran for taking the American people’s attention away from his impeachment for only about two days, Trump told reporters on Wednesday.

“When I did that drone strike, I was under the impression that it would knock impeachment out of the news for at least a month,” a visibly enraged Trump said. “Instead, it’s Wednesday and we’re back to this Pelosi garbage.”
“Should I have attacked North Korea?” he said. “Frankly, I don’t know who to trust anymore.”
:cool:

Reactions: Dittohead not!
Feb 2011
The formerly great golden state
Here's another illustration of how unfunny Borowitz really is. Don't laugh, now!

Democrats Demand That Giuliani Be Trump’s Lawyer at Impeachment Trial
https://www.newyorker.com/contributors/andy-borowitz
"Rudy Giuliani has demonstrated over the past three years that he can represent the President as no one else can,” Pelosi said. “If he is not the President’s lawyer in the Senate, that would be a deal-breaker for me.”
After he announced on TV that Trump knew all about the Stormy Daniels payment, and didn't get fired, his place in the Trump hierarchy is set.

Now be advised: this is a serious matter, so don't laugh!

• Haha
Reactions: the bull59

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Somewhere below 14th and East.