Angry Feminist Academic Advisor gone wild?

Aug 2012
Here
Seems to be a mental disorder for some of them...

Kennesaw State Student Told That Waiting For An Advisor Is 'Harassing'

Kennesaw State University is looking into a video circulating online of a staff member threatening to call security on a student who said he was waiting to speak with an advisor.

Kevin Bruce, a student at Kennesaw State in Georgia, posted video Wednesday night of his interaction with Abby Dawson, Director of Advising and Internships in the Exercise Science and Sport Management department of the public university. Bruce tweeted at several local TV stations trying to bring attention to his video; his tweet had received more than 5,000 retweets by Thursday afternoon.

"I'm not harassing no one," Bruce is heard saying in the video. "You are," Dawson responds.

A moment later Bruce states, "I'm just waiting to talk to someone, I'm not harassing no one though."

"Sitting here until someone's available, is harassing them," Dawson replies. "That's not harassing them," Bruce slowly responds, to which she says, "It is. Would you like me to call campus security?"

Reactions: 1 person

The Man

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Toronto
Well, he should learn proper grammar, and the lady should learn to mind her own business. Problem solved :)

Reactions: 3 people

Davocrat

Former Staff
Apr 2007
Orangemanbad
Seems to be a mental disorder for some of them...

Kennesaw State University is looking into a video circulating online of a staff member threatening to call security on a student who said he was waiting to speak with an advisor.

Kevin Bruce, a student at Kennesaw State in Georgia, posted video Wednesday night of his interaction with Abby Dawson, Director of Advising and Internships in the Exercise Science and Sport Management department of the public university. Bruce tweeted at several local TV stations trying to bring attention to his video; his tweet had received more than 5,000 retweets by Thursday afternoon.

"I'm not harassing no one," Bruce is heard saying in the video. "You are," Dawson responds.

A moment later Bruce states, "I'm just waiting to talk to someone, I'm not harassing no one though."

"Sitting here until someone's available, is harassing them," Dawson replies. "That's not harassing them," Bruce slowly responds, to which she says, "It is. Would you like me to call campus security?"

Maybe he should go wait to consult an English professor.

Reactions: 1 person

Davocrat

Former Staff
Apr 2007
Orangemanbad
I guess angry women are feminists, just like gay men are activists...who shouldn't be trusted driving trains.

Reactions: 6 people