Another day, another group of liberals showing their disdain for the Police

highway234

Former Staff
Feb 2010
I've Got Nowhere Else to Go
Thank goodness for this handy-dandy left-right paradigm. With it, we can safely and comfortably detest one another without ever having to listen to anyone who disagrees with us in any way.

Oct 2019
International Falls, Minnesota
Hey, I’m a liberal, and I don’t hate all the police, or even most of them. I only hate the bad cops, the ones, a minority, who hopefully get fired for misconduct under color of authority.
I would hope we're all together on that. However, I don't think the police should be told to stand down by a Mayor when people riot. That's crazy.

Feb 2011
The formerly great golden state
Mr. Not,

That is like asking me to back up a statement like "the sun come up in the morning." It is a natural fact conservatives respect the police.
No, it's expressing a totally unsupported opinion, then claiming that it's obviously true. The GOP is not a friend of unions, no way.

and, it's not "the GOP is a friend of the police." It's "The GOP supports unions.

Jan 2014
California
No, it's expressing a totally unsupported opinion, then claiming that it's obviously true. The GOP is not a friend of unions, no way.

and, it's not "the GOP is a friend of the police." It's "The GOP supports unions.
Mr. Not,

The GOP is friends with the Police and police unions all over the country.

Liberals, on the other hand, hate the police and the unions that represent them.

Natural facts, my friend, natural facts.