Another Epic AOC Fail

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., has incorrectly asserted that Republicans in Congress amended the Constitution to kick President Franklin Delano Roosevelt out of office.

'They had to amend the Constitution of the United States to make sure Roosevelt did not get reelected,' Ocasio-Cortez said Friday during a night hall event with MSNBC with Chris Hayes.

Ocasio-Cortez was referring to the 22nd Amendment of the Constitution which passed in 1947.

The text of the amendment states, 'No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice.'

However, FDR, served for 12 years as the 32nd president of the United States from 1933 until his death in 1945.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez claims Republicans amended the Constitution to prevent FDR being re-elected | Daily Mail Online

You know folks ....

You can't make this kind of stuff up.

highway234

Former Staff
Feb 2010
Where'm I At, Doe?
wow, how will she ever recover.

you're the party of Trump. criticizing others' intelligence is just a non-starter with you, sorry .

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
wow, how will she ever recover.
Oh her recovery will be simple.

Give her another week or so and she will come up with some equally as dumb if not even more so ....

you're the party of Trump. criticizing others' intelligence is just a non-starter with you, sorry .
What's the matter.

You mad that AOC is once again stealing the spotlight for dumbest comments made?

Seems you guys would be use to it by now.

Jul 2014
midwest

Give her another week or so and she will come up with some equally as dumb if not even more so ....
One thing about AOC:

In her short career in Congress she has given us plenty of laughs.

And, you are correct, it probably won't be long until she embarrasses herself again.

Let's keep her around, shall we?

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
One thing about AOC:

In her short career in Congress she has given us plenty of laughs.

And, you are correct, it probably won't be long until she embarrasses herself again.

Let's keep her around, shall we?
There are already Republican challengers mounting in her district ...

Not over all the stupid things she says but, over the Amazon deal.

She will not last long.

highway234

Former Staff
Feb 2010
Where'm I At, Doe?

What's the matter.

You mad that AOC is once again stealing the spotlight for dumbest comments made?

Seems you guys would be use to it by now.
Seems like hair-splitting, but if you feel things like this are a good use of your time, far be it from me. I'm just saying that if you voted for trump, you voted for the biggest dullard to ever hold public office. and that will continue to be true until you vote for someone even dumber next time.

highway234

Former Staff
Feb 2010
Where'm I At, Doe?
There are already Republican challengers mounting in her district ...

Not over all the stupid things she says but, over the Amazon deal.

She will not last long.
She probably won't, but it'll be because of opposition from the corporate democrats, not the republicans. the corporate democrats despise her more than you do.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Seems like hair-splitting, but if you feel things like this are a good use of your time, far be it from me.
Say the person commenting in the same thread.

Derp ...

I'm just saying that if you voted for trump, you voted for the biggest dullard to ever hold public office. and that will continue to be true until you vote for someone even dumber next time.
You still mad about 2016, bro ?