Another Epic AOC Fail

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
She probably won't, but it'll be because of opposition from the corporate democrats, not the republicans. the corporate democrats despise her more than you do.
I don't despise her.

She brings great entertainment for me and she will be responsible for the demise of the Democrat Party.

For that I adore her.

Mar 2019
"US" of A
Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., has incorrectly asserted that Republicans in Congress amended the Constitution to kick President Franklin Delano Roosevelt out of office.

'They had to amend the Constitution of the United States to make sure Roosevelt did not get reelected,' Ocasio-Cortez said Friday during a night hall event with MSNBC with Chris Hayes.

Ocasio-Cortez was referring to the 22nd Amendment of the Constitution which passed in 1947.

The text of the amendment states, 'No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice.'

However, FDR, served for 12 years as the 32nd president of the United States from 1933 until his death in 1945.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez claims Republicans amended the Constitution to prevent FDR being re-elected | Daily Mail Online

You know folks ....

You can't make this kind of stuff up.

The power structure made damn sure that a president who would do the will of the people could never last past 2 terms. I'll leave it to partisanshitheads to quibble over "which" party to blame. If she were not landing solid head blows to the power structure, she would not be on your radar at all. Odd isn't it, Don was supposed to be the one to do this work - to take it to the system for us.

Zip
Zilch
Nada
jamás, nunca
Nein

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
The power structure made damn sure that a president who would do the will of the people could never last past 2 terms. I'll leave it to partisanshitheads to quibble over "which" party to blame. If she were not landing solid head blows to the power structure, she would not be on your radar at all. Odd isn't it, Don was supposed to be the one to do this work - to take it to the system for us.

Zip
Zilch
Nada
jamás, nunca
Nein
That's your excuse for AOC's ignorance?

Hell, that comment might top AOC's.

Nov 2013
NY
Oh her recovery will be simple.

Give her another week or so and she will come up with some equally as dumb if not even more so ....

What's the matter.

You mad that AOC is once again stealing the spotlight for dumbest comments made?

Seems you guys would be use to it by now.
In your wildest Roy Moore fantasies is AOC not even close to say as many as stupid things as Donald Trump.

"If Hillary got in... you'd be doing wind. Windmills. Weeeee. And if it doesn't blow, you can forget about television for that night. 'Darling, I want to watch television.' 'I'm sorry! The wind isn't blowing.' I know a lot about wind."