Another fake CNN story blows up in their face.

Sep 2014
United States
Ok, is it finally time to make them remove the "news" from their moniker?

And before the usual suspects whine and cry about the source, you might want to click on the link and watch the video of CNN's mea culpa.

However, CNN admitted early Monday that FBI emails prove that Sessions’ explanation for the non-disclosures is accurate.
CNN Walks Back Sessions-Russia Bombshell | The Daily Caller

Crusher

Former Staff
Aug 2011
Heaven Above
CNN has become so pathetic. Honestly, if they cleaned house and hired some real journalists, they might get their ratings back.

They have went beyond just being bad at their jobs. This is systematic bias that is hurting their credibility.

May 2006
CNN has become so pathetic. Honestly, if they cleaned house and hired some real journalists, they might get their ratings back.

They have went beyond just being bad at their jobs. This is systematic bias that is hurting their credibility.
They "have went"?

First of all, despite Trump's wet dreams, CNN's ratings last I heard were really good. Though for the life of me I cannot imagine who would want to watch this shit. I'd rather watch professional wrestling. It's more believable and less disgusting.

Second, if English is your native language, you should be embarrassed that most immigrants use it better than you do.

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
They "have went"?

First of all, despite Trump's wet dreams, CNN's ratings last I heard were really good. Though for the life of me I cannot imagine who would want to watch this shit. I'd rather watch professional wrestling. It's more believable and less disgusting.

Second, if English is your native language, you should be embarrassed that most immigrants use it better than you do.
Even though the grammar in your post is correct, the sentiment is so mundane and tedious that I fell asleep while reading it. Who gives a shit what you would rather watch?