Another Fl. D is a big liar

Apr 2019
Southeast
DEMOCRATIC CANDIDATE HAS TO WITHDRAW AFTER GETTING CAUGHT IN A MASSIVE LIE

Elizabeth McCarthy, a Democratic candidate for Florida’s House of Representatives has had to withdraw from the race after being caught in a massive lie. Do Democrats tell any other kind?

McCarthy had claimed that on the night of the Pulse Nightclub shooting, she had removed 77 bullets from victims in her job as a physician. The only problem is that she removed no bullets and is not even a doctor. She told that whopper at a town hall on gun control. Did she think that no one would check out her story?

This is politics and in politics, there is such a thing as opposition research.
“It’s probably one of the hardest things of my career to work through,” McCarthy said, according to the Post. “I personally removed 77 bullets from 32 victims … It was like an assembly line.”

SHAMEFUL STORY CONTINUED AT LINK:

/www.steadfastandloyal.com/politics/democratic-candidate-has-to-withdraw-after-getting-caught-in-a-massive-lie/

May 2012
By the wall
Uggh.

Never tell a blatant lie like that which is so easily fact checked.

You can embellish but you always need to leave room to excuse yourself out of it.

That wasn't even her worse mistake though, the worst part was thinking that by doing "your job" its going to help you win an election. If she were a doctor and had to remove 77 bullets people would be expecting her to do that since its her job, she isn't going to get any sympathy votes for that.

Just a bad politician from top to bottom.

Mar 2019
California

Elizabeth McCarthy, a Democratic candidate for Florida’s House of Representatives has had to withdraw from the race after being caught in a massive lie. Do Democrats tell any other kind?

McCarthy had claimed that on the night of the Pulse Nightclub shooting, she had removed 77 bullets from victims in her job as a physician. The only problem is that she removed no bullets and is not even a doctor. She told that whopper at a town hall on gun control. Did she think that no one would check out her story?

“It’s probably one of the hardest things of my career to work through,” McCarthy said, according to the Post. “I personally removed 77 bullets from 32 victims … It was like an assembly line.”

/www.steadfastandloyal.com/politics/democratic-candidate-has-to-withdraw-after-getting-caught-in-a-massive-lie/
Sounds like dodging "Sniper Fire". Hmmmm...

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.

But, but, you people LOVE liars. You voted for Trump, didn't you?

Jets

Former Staff
Feb 2011
New York
Not surprised. More often than not, machinations are SOP for elected officials as well as those seeking office. Today it’s the Democratic Party. The GOP will pull this type of stunt soon enough.