Another liberal calls for the death of your president.

May 2012
By the wall
When are you folks on the left going to stand up to these people?

Here is another idiot liberal calling for the death of Trump on Maher's show and even some in the audience are applauding it.

Is this what the democratic party now stands for?

Madonna says she wants to see the White House blown up.

Johnny Depp says maybe it's time for another actor to assassinate a president,

Kathy Griffen walks around with a severed head of Trump and now we get this.

Liberal author Fran Lebowitz went to the extreme Friday night during an appearance on "Real Time with Bill Maher," suggesting that President Trump should not only be impeached but killed.

"Certainly, he deserves to be impeached. I mean, impeachment is just the beginning of what he deserves. Not even scratching the surface of what he deserves," Lebowitz said. "Whenever I think about this and what he really deserves, I think, 'We should turn him over to the Saudis, you know, his buddies. The same Saudis who got rid of that reporter, you know. Maybe they can do the same for him.'"

Her remarks, which drew some applause from Maher's studio audience in Los Angeles, was in reference to the 2018 murder of Washington Post writer Jamal Khashoggi, who is believed to have been tortured and dismembered with a bone saw, purportedly under the orders of the Saudi government.
Trump 'deserves' Khashoggi treatment, Maher guest Fran Lebowitz says before backpedaling

Jul 2015
Florida
When are you folks on the left going to stand up to these people?

Here is another idiot liberal calling for the death of Trump on Maher's show and even some in the audience are applauding it.

Is this what the democratic party now stands for?

Madonna says she wants to see the White House blown up.

Johnny Depp says maybe it's time for another actor to assassinate a president,

Kathy Griffen walks around with a severed head of Trump and now we get this.

Trump 'deserves' Khashoggi treatment, Maher guest Fran Lebowitz says before backpedaling

I don't want him to die. I want him to have a stroke which renders him speechless. Fully aware of everything around him and he can't do or say a thing. I think that would be KARMA. The verbal belligerent bully who can't speak.

Jul 2014
midwest
Sounds like little Fran has not been getting enough attention lately.

AWWWW....

A desperate woman saying "Look at me!"?

Ya think?

Jan 2007
Last edited: