Another Meghan Melt Down

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Meghan McCain launched into an emotional rant directed at President Trump Monday in the wake of renewed attacks on her late father from the Oval Office.

McCain slammed Trump is a blistering monologue on ABC’s “The View” on Monday after her fellow co-hosts came to the late senator's defense. Joy Behar also managed to get a small shot in at the president, saying that “no one in his family wants to spend any time with him,” in response to McCain’s tweet from the weekend suggesting Trump spend time with his “family instead of on twitter obsessing over” hers.

The 34-year-old kicked off by saying it’s an “uncomfortable” position to be in, before unloading on the president.

“He spends his weekend obsessing over great men because he knows it, I know it, and all of you know it, he will never be a great man,” she said.

Meghan McCain slams Donald Trump in emotional 'The View' segment: 'He will never be a great man'

Apparently ... today on ABC's The Asylum ..... err ...... I meant The View, Meghan McCain had another full on melt down over the President's criticism over her late Father.

I think there is more to this "poor me" emotional melt downs that we see coming from Meghan in what appears to be damn near at a weekly rate these days.

The wheels are coming off Mueller's witch hunt and now we all know that the entire witch hunt was based on this Clinton paid for, Russian colluded, Pee Pee Dossier.

And, it is now coming out exactly what John McCain's role was with this Pee Pee Dossier and Mueller's witch hunt.

Note what the President had to say about this:

I think this whole Dog and Pony emotional melt downs coming from Ms. McCain is to somehow not only deflect from the criticism towards her late Father but, also to minimized the role he played in the Mueller witch hunt.

John McCain was a traitor to this Country.

No one should be surprised by his treasonist efforts with the Democrats and Mueller and company here.

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
Umm...

The 34-year-old kicked off by saying it’s an “uncomfortable” position to be in, before unloading on the president.

“He spends his weekend obsessing over great men because he knows it, I know it, and all of you know it, he will never be a great man,” she said.

...trying to see where she said something wrong?

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Umm...

Perhaps you could point out in the OP where it is suggested she said something wrong.

Uhm-Hmm .....

That's not the topic of this thread.

But, then again, no one has ever accused you of being on topic, now have they?

Davocrat

Former Staff
Apr 2007
Deep State
Umm...

Yeah, I would have been tempted to be a little harsher with a counter stain reference.

I guess it's a meltdown because she dared to oppose the schmuck.

Davocrat

Former Staff
Apr 2007
Deep State
Perhaps you could point out in the OP where it is suggested she said something wrong.

Uhm-Hmm .....

That's not the topic of this thread.

But, then again, no one has ever accused you of being on topic, now have they?
You called it a "meltdown." Looks pretty intact.