Another rebranding for climate change, be very afraid.

highway234

Former Staff
Feb 2010
I've Got Nowhere Else to Go
It can be used for energy. What a knuckle head answer.
Yes, for solving the climate change/fossil fuel depletion dilemma, hydrogen peroxide is indeed a knucklehead answer. But it's not like I had high expectations.

highway234

Former Staff
Feb 2010
I've Got Nowhere Else to Go
Find an opinion from a credible source. If you cant, then that says a lot.

(I actually go out of my way to avoid posting from sources like Vox, or common dreams)
Mmm hmm. Just say the word and I'll get Truthdiggy all up in this. But nobody wants that!

Djinn

Council Hall
Dec 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
Apparently he heads this alarmist PR group which is likely a division of Media Matters.
I don't think that "Aaron Hall" has any more authority to speak on the subject of climate change than you or me.

Sep 2019
Idaho
I don't think that "Aaron Hall" has any more authority to speak on the subject of climate change than you or me.
Obviously not and he is just a cog in the machine attempting to rebrand the AGW hypothesis once again as alarmist look to gain traction. I can only wonder how many times they can pull this trick until everyone just rolls their eyes.

Djinn

Council Hall
Dec 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
Obviously not and he is just a cog in the machine attempting to rebrand the AGW hypothesis once again as alarmist look to gain traction. I can only wonder how many times they can pull this trick until everyone just rolls their eyes.
This one isn't backed by the scientific community; it's a lone individual with no experience in the field. It will not gain traction.

Reactions: OldGaffer