Another University Just Blocked Ben Shapiro From Speaking

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
Would you kill baby hitler?
Read my post again please. Especially the bolded part.

And this is just incoherent on his part

What you presumably want to do with baby Hitler is take baby Hitler out of baby Hitler’s house and move baby Hitler into a better house, where he would not grow up to be Hitler.”

Jul 2011
NYC/Москва
Read my post again please. Especially the bolded part.

And this is just incoherent on his part

What you presumably want to do with baby Hitler is take baby Hitler out of baby Hitler’s house and move baby Hitler into a better house, where he would not grow up to be Hitler.”

What hes saying is part of the nature vs nurture argument and while the example is a bit.... extreme, its easily comprehended to understand the meaning imo.

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
What hes saying is part of the nature vs nurture argument and while the example is a bit.... extreme, its easily comprehended to understand the meaning imo.
No it not easily understood. Again, it's incoherent. He is basically blaming Hitler on his parents. Based on what I have no idea.

Jan 2019
southeast
BREAKING: Gonzaga University Rescinds Earlier Ban, Will Host Shapiro's Speech
Photo by Peter Duke

By DAILY WIRE
February 4, 2019
4.2k views
On Monday, perhaps sensing the backlash unleashed at Grand Canyon University, a Christian university, for denying Daily Wire Editor-In-Chief Ben Shapiro the chance to speak on their campus, Gonzaga University, a Jesuit school, rescinded their previous decision to bar Shapiro from speaking on campus, announcing that he would indeed be permitted to speak.

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
LOL... What a fucking Ben Shapiro fan club circle jerk this thread turned into.

He's ever so dreamy!

This hero worship stuff is hilarious.

Nov 2018
Bel Air, MD
Leftists are afraid of Shapiro because he's very smart, and knows how to debate. I watched him take a leftist apart piece by piece, and I almost felt sorry the slob. Shapiro makes a lot of sense and he uses facts.

Leftists hate facts. Especially, facts that destroy their ideology.