Another University Just Blocked Ben Shapiro From Speaking

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
Look on YouTube, he speaks sense and logic, lefties puke over it.
again, you keep going on about how "lefties" are reacting to him. I'm telling you "lefties" really could care less about him. He's a nobody. The fact that you're referring to Youtube to find out who he is pretty much confirms that. They have cats playing the piano on Youtube.

Dec 2006
In the Witness Protection Program
I guess the left only believes in freedom of speech when it s a liberal professor. Another University Just Blocked Ben Shapiro From Speaking

Another University Just Blocked Ben Shapiro From Speaking

Cortney O'Brien

|
@obrienc2
|
Posted: Feb 02, 2019 9:00 AM
Share (1K) Tweet

Source: AP Photo/Rich Pedroncelli

On Thursday, members of Grand Canyon University's Young Americans for Freedom chapter were told that they would not be able to host conservative pundit Ben Shapiro on campus. The GCU administrators told the students that Shapiro was just too “cut throat” and divisive, according to YAF. Additionally, they reasoned that a Shapiro appearance would not be good for the school long-term, hoping to maintain its culture of unity, love, and respect.
This has nothing to do with the First Amendment. You fail

Nov 2015
UK
again, you keep going on about how "lefties" are reacting to him. I'm telling you "lefties" really could care less about him. He's a nobody. The fact that you're referring to Youtube to find out who he is pretty much confirms that. They have cats playing the piano on Youtube.
Please stop fooling yourself.

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
It is democrats trying to stop the free speech rights of conservatives
how do you know that? Where is this information on which private universities are either liberal or conservative? Admitting my ignorance here. Help me out.