Another University Just Blocked Ben Shapiro From Speaking

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
Stop lying. You're at it again

"Look on YouTube, he speaks sense and logic, lefties puke over it."
it's youtube. Get a grip. I'm trying to give you a dose of reality here. Liberals could care less about this fella Shapiro. Why does that upset you so much?

Nov 2015
UK
it's youtube. Get a grip. I'm trying to give you a dose of reality here. Liberals could care less about this fella Shapiro. Why does that upset you so much?
You're misquoting, you're lying, you're twisting. I just said you can find him on YouTube. If you believe he's popular, that's your belief, not mine. I just detest liars, that's why you can sense me coming across annoyed. If you wish to debate, talk straight and quit the lying. Doesn't wash with me.

Mar 2015
Istanbul NOT Constantinople...
Ben is a HANDFUL to most libs. He is a sharp guy who talks and thinks extremely quick.

If he is so unimportant, why does he keep getting banned from liberal colleges?

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
You're misquoting, you're lying, you're twisting. I just said you can find him on YouTube. If you believe he's popular, that's your belief, not mine. I just detest liars, that's why you can sense me coming across annoyed. If you wish to debate, talk straight and quit the lying. Doesn't wash with me.
you're the one that's lying here. I directly quoted you. Then, I gave my own honest take on your comment. Just because you disagree doesn't make it a lie. You're just upset because you realize how absurd it is to use youtube as a source of how popular someone is.