Anti-LGBT folks ...have NO candidate in the 2016 Presidential race

Jun 2013
VA
Not even a dishonestly "sympathetic" Republican.

Clinton......Johnson......Stein....and....

a guy who attended a gay wedding and who said Caitlyn Jenner could use whatever bathroom she wanted in his building.

The bigots have no "champion"...not even a phony one....heading for the White House.

Nov 2010

a guy who attended a gay wedding and who said Caitlyn Jenner could use whatever bathroom she wanted in his building.

The bigots have no "champion"...not even a phony one....heading for the White House.
They have Pence at least

Reactions: 2 people
Jun 2013
VA
They have Pence at least
IF Trump won? Pence would be like Spiro Agnew was for Nixon. The Far Right attack dog that Nixon used to keep the Goldwater/John Birch types at bay.

Plus, poor Mike would spend most of his time trying to defend "President Trump" after he accidentally destroyed our relations with Brazil after saying "Brazil? It's pretty much the same as any of those Central American hell-holes, isn't it?"

Reactions: 1 person
Jul 2016
Florida

No. They still have Trump. He got a donation from Jenner.

Jun 2013
VA
That I disagree with him on some social conservative issues. (Which I've always said.)
Wouldn't stop you from voting for him, would it?

BTW, the reverse is obviously true....the fact Trump is pro-LGBT, doesn't get you (or me) to vote FOR him, does it?

Reactions: 1 person