Anti-White hate crime: Older black kids beat the tar out of a younger white kid(White Supremacy is not our biggest threat)

The Man

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Toronto
BTW, funnily enough, I recently read some blog by a guy back in Russia, he was actually talking about similar issues with his son (whole gang of other boys been picking on him, jumped him all together and beat the hell out of him), and he (the dad) wanted advice from other men, how should his son respond.

This is Russia, they don't go to lawyers and police over there (some poor SOB from Moscow was dumb enough to suggest it, and was promptly piled up on by all the others, as a "worthless fucking Moscow sissy trying to pussify our boys" and all that haha)

Instead, main advice was - tell you son to hunt em all one at a time, beat each one down severely, put him in fucking hospital. After awhile, they'll be more scared of him than he of them lol

Some even suggested that he (the father) go beat the hell out of the bad boys' leader's dad. Someone else, of course, pointed out that such kids are actually typically raised by single mothers, who are too busy working like hell in two jobs to provide for em, to properly discipline them too, unfortunately... "So, if you want to go beat the hell out of some poor woman who just got off a 10 hour night shift, hey, be my guest..."

IMHO, violence should not be answered with violence.

But, teaching your kid to fight back when necessary, within limits... Nothing wrong with that, IMHO

I watched that video. None of em who attacked him seemed to even know how to fight, really. Those girls were just slapping at him and one even appeared to be almost humping him at one point haha Give me a break...

Aug 2018
Vancouver
As someone who's job it is to measure threats, may I suggest that the best way to do that is to

A) count the number of threats by category and cross reference them by severity of impact. Develop a method of assigning weight to particular threats so that you can measure how many of one kind equates to how many of another - apply the weight and see what pops out. Look at the answers and say "hmmm... interesting. I've learned something new" .

not

B) "decide what you want the answer to be based on feelings and personal values. Look for one random incident you like that best serves as the example which supports your choice, point at it and say "this is the biggest threat. I knew it all along' .

Oct 2018
WonderfulOregon
Tunnel vision is so Fox News...

Black children are not born with a chip on their shoulder, they are forced into it. I'm surprised there isn't more ...we gave them the right to hate.

Last edited:
Reactions: Davocrat

The Man

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Toronto
Tunnel vision is so Fox News...

Black children are not born with a chip on their shoulder, they are forced into it. I'm surprised there isn't more ...we gave them the right to hate.
Not sure that I agree.

There's no excuse for shit like in OP, IMHO, regardless.

I don't recall ever going crazy and attacking random people for no good reason back in Moscow, at school or wherever. Even though my kind are treated as bad and, today, if we compare where each country now is, in terms of social development (Russia being easily about 50 years behind any Western country) probably WORSE than black people in America. I fought those who assaulted me first, sure. Never initiated it though...

Don't get me wrong, we too had (and still do, over there) own douchebags, provocateurs, who went out to start shit with the majority people, the Slavs, supposedly on our behalf. Which accomplished exactly nothing good. The Slavs would riot in turn, come pogrom my uncle's store, while those idiots just get the fuck out of town... I always actually hated them more than any skinheads or such - those guys were our declared enemy, we knew them, they knew us, it was war, simple, end of story. While these, "Black Hawks" and other such assholes claimed to be on our side but were just fucking things up for us...

Same shit here.

When videos like this come out, what does it accomplish, you think? Does it fight racism? No. It only INCREASES it. It makes those white people who may be were ok with and supported black people before no longer feel that way, as they perhaps see their own kids in that boy.

That's the problem.

Violence is never the solution for anything. Typically, it just comes back on you, often tenfold...

Everyone should learn to get the fuck along, peacefully, like human beings, not just continue the nasty old cycles, over and over.