Antifa document leaked

Jun 2006
Vancouver
The first paragraph says “our kind have started to infiltrate high level positions...”

Saying “your kind” or “his kind” is an insult. It’s totally negative. Infiltrate is negative. It means sneaking, cunning, cheating. No one would ever, EVER refer to themselves GETTING A JOB as “infiltrating” the company.

If Antifa wrote this it wouldn’t it ... look like the writer didn’t fucking loathe every fibre of Antifa’s existence?

This is written by someone who totally despises them. Like - HATES them. Every sentence clearly, plainly, hates Antifa. And like.... obviously.

That was one paragraph.

Let’s look at paragraph 2

“Whites have proven to be the greatest evil mankind has ever known“.

Lmfao

Yeah - I think we’re done.

Jun 2006
Vancouver
Same paragraph

“Never indulge any fantasy by the fascists that white mem have also cured diseases, lifted people out of poverty through Western Capitalism/ Democracy...”

Wow. What a crystal clear argument. How perfectly articulated. How sensible. How logical. Yes - Antifa would definitively write this sentence. To prove how wrong they are. Then they’d make a grotesque, imbecilic dumbass remark for their own point of view. In baby talk. Saying the exact things their counterparts would accuse them of. In stark contrast to how expertly they write out the perfectly logical beliefs of the American alt-right Internet.

Id be worried if my ten year old fell for a scam this transparent.

Fuck Antifa. I’m sure all 3 of the members in your city will graduate and grow up soon.

I think you’d better focus on developing some guile.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
No. He calls obvious, childish satire fake news.

Come on, man. Look at it.

Just look at it.
As part of everything, sure...

The sad part is, while this linked document is not authentic, it's basis is on a much lengthier legitimate document that shows the situation is much different than you think.

Don't worry, if that 5 page document was too much to handle, the tldr version won't help much better.

Jun 2006
Vancouver
As part of everything, sure...

The sad part is, while this linked document is not authentic, it's basis is on a much lengthier legitimate document that shows the situation is much different than you think.

Don't worry, if that 5 page document was too much to handle, the tldr version won't help much better.
If Antifa in North America wrote it I’m sure it’s similar to their websites, Facebook accounts, Xbox group chats etc.

Adults with jobs = bad. Vegan activist youths = good.

Last edited:
Jul 2016
BAN THE TROLL!!!!
You should have quit while you were ahead instead of defending terrorists.

The funny part is how nobody PROVED the document fake, because that would have involved linking to the real document. (The one person who linked to snopes just didn't scroll down far enough)
All I had to do is scroll to this: